Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do TO your RAM today?

NordicNevs

Reaction score
Did a thing
d02e8b96349df42a8e2563b3ec52c83e.jpg

db59547eaa9901541b9f73bbade297a9.jpg

80dce6c2aaf7428e65558801e7d29b88.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
I finally got around to installing my 2WD Low Range kit (front axle lockout) and the wiring for my dash cam yesterday.

Not the connectors I preferred but all I had left and I wanted to get it done (yesterday). Everything crimped and soldered, and covered with shrink tube and/or techflex. Waterproofing under the dash not necessary.

Pulled everything up to behind the headlight switch for ease of any potential service or troubleshooting. I used the black Upfitter jumper Pin-6 (Z905) for the ground connection to my dash cam. Grey upfitter jumper feeds both BAT + and IGN + for the dash cam (Mini0906 cam has parking guard) and lastly, used the pass through circuit to back-feed AUX-6 for the 2WD Low power. I had already fed the rear camera wiring through the headliner when I installed the TTPMS TIM.

20200627_194254.jpg

20200627_194306.jpg

Today will be running the feed up the A pillar and across and figuring out where to mount the blasted camera. It has a GPS mount with a micro USB power feed that's parallel to the windshield. I'd like to mount it just below The Blob (what I call the giant radar/camera pod) so I don't run into issues putting up my sunshade. The rear camera plugs into the camera (not the GPS mount) but at least it's a 90* connector. I may end up with it near the corner of The Blob.

1593375157914.png

NordicNevs

Reaction score
You gotta post some video or audio of that thing sounding off !!

I will. I’ll be chipping away at al this slowly. Went 150psi 1/2” line so she should sound good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dragon_ram

Reaction score
This is my favorite thread on all the other forums I’m part of it. I haven’t seen it on this sight. If I’m duplicating, I’ll delete! But here is what I did today.
I put on Diesel Fuel and DEF caps and called about Ranch Hand replacement bumper I’m ordering.View attachment 4679View attachment 4681
This is next up. I don’t understand why - if the risk is so high spilling DEF into the diesel fill port - it doesn’t come covered up!

LamboTexas

Reaction score
Also purchased a set of front and back OEM carpet floor mats from a fellow member on this forum. I have the OEM all weather. Now I can switch out between work at the ranch and travel.

LamboTexas

Reaction score
I was responding to @PGHChris81 and his CZ.

I have more Sigs than I am comfortable to publicly disclose.
I am in the same boat! I love Sig’s. In fact several years ago, I bought 4 Sig’s at one time and the next month I went to the airport to fly somewhere and I was on the TSA precheck list. I guess they even love Sig’s!

PGHChris81

Reaction score
I'm not a brand homer, I have several of many MFGs. I don't have a SIG though. Shot a few and damned if they didn't FTF or stovepipe rounds. Haven't shot any since.

Users who are viewing this thread