Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets see your black trucks with aftermarket wheels

Rockcrawlindude

a rock crawlin’ dude
Reaction score
It all comes down to consideration...
I do agree but I like to play devils advocate. You guys are expecting people to be considerate to your needs. I believe it’s much healthier to just be patient.

We need to define considerate, I suppose. If you’re pulling a trailer is it inconsiderate to be in front of two pumps? Could be argued that you’re blocking a pump and that’s inconsiderate.

The thread will probably get locked before we agree

Rockcrawlindude

a rock crawlin’ dude
Reaction score
I bugs me a little as well but I bet a lot of folks are not diesel aware and don’t realize there are limited pumps with diesel. But the leaving it there and going inside to shop drives me crazy especially when the place is busy
Depends on the station for me. If it’s a bucees with 128 gas pumps and I have the truck and trailer im probably not going to move the truck to go in the store. If it’s a mom and pop general store with 5 pumps and I want to check out the store I will definitely pull to a spot and park before going in.

gimmie11s

Reaction score
sticking with the black trucks with am wheels theme, with a sprinkle of trivia.

out of the 4 diesel pumps that are taken, how many are diesels? for extra credit, how many of those vehicle owners were pumping gas vs. in the store? keep in mind it was all open spots in front of the store, and all the gas only pumps were empty.View attachment 65622

Leave it to the damn hemi drivers. SMH

lol

gimmie11s

Reaction score
Derailment inbound.

Unpopular opinion: if a pump has gas+diesel then its kinda like a handicap bathroom stall. It’s not reserved for you, just accessible for you.

Also, why would you think they need to re-park their cars if they need to go inside to get their change or receipt or a snack?

Terrible analogy because handicap folks can still shlt in a non-handicap stall.

Diesel owners cannot pump fuel at a non-diesel pump.

Ewoodard

Reaction score
If I need gas a pull into whatever bay is easiest, even if it has diesel. But if I need to go in the store I move my truck before hand. Being considerate is one of my biggest pet peeves.

gimmie11s

Reaction score
Aw I’ll hold your hand until that mean gas car moves away from the pump that is for everyone (;

So I hurt your feelings, eh?

When you try and act smart and progressive next time, use an applicable analogy so you don't look like a fool.

Is what it is, champ. Just a simple GA boy after all, ammi rite?

Rockcrawlindude

a rock crawlin’ dude
Reaction score
So I hurt your feelings, eh?

When you try and act smart and progressive next time, use an applicable analogy so you don't look like a fool.

Is what it is, champ. Just a simple GA boy after all, ammi rite?
My analogy was spot on and my feelings aren’t hurt by people on the internet or by people taking parking spots that i feel entitled to. Also, I already look like a fool by provoking goobers on the internet for fun so no harm done there either.

gimmie11s

Reaction score
My analogy was spot on and my feelings aren’t hurt by people on the internet or by people taking parking spots that i feel entitled to. Also, I already look like a fool by provoking goobers on the internet for fun so no harm done there either.

There was some sarcasm in my post, glad you saw it.

Dad is going to be mad when he has to clean up like two pages of this thread. :D

Not unless someone (cough, you, cough) go run to the teacher and tell (again).

Users who are viewing this thread