Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

relbus

Reaction score
Rock chip fear is real…
cd348590a1cf3604adcfef87c15e61dd.jpg

DPeglow

Reaction score
@DPeglow, I'm in South Florida. I'm currently waiting on a shipping quote from Robert at MD but am strongly considering flying out and driving it back. It's about 1,000 miles or so for me.
My biggest issue was my trade-in. Shipping Trade-in then return shipping for the New truck. MD never got a quote for me but said I was looking at $1000-$1200 each way if I wasn't to go that route because they're both duallys. My wife offered to drive and pick the truck up for me. Ends up being a 3day trip and will be about $1200 is expenses, so about 1/2 the cost of shipping.

DPeglow

Reaction score
Here so hope for the September Orders.

Wife is going to pick it up for me next week. She gets to put the first 1,000 miles on it.

Attachments

• IMG_3588.JPG
    IMG_3588.JPG
    864.9 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_3589.JPG
    IMG_3589.JPG
    767.5 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_3592.JPG
    IMG_3592.JPG
    786.2 KB · Views: 37

DPeglow

Reaction score
Also this is my first Limited, but didn't there used to be some design stitching in the door panel? Behind the handle? Budget cuts I guess.

*Edit* Videos of reviews show it online, maybe its just a bad photo and can't make it out.

Attachments

• IMG_3593.JPG
    IMG_3593.JPG
    758.3 KB · Views: 33

gprguy

Reaction score
Here so hope for the September Orders.

Wife is going to pick it up for me next week. She gets to put the first 1,000 miles on it.
Beautiful truck. Mine should end up looking similar once I Night Edition-ify mine.. If it ever ships.

Sold my 2018 yesterday, so now the waiting gets worse.

OldGuy87

Reaction score
I apologize for the Rant, but I’m so pissed off by the secrecy by Stellantis, and the complete lack of information about the status of my truck order. The dealer claims Stellantis doesn’t tell them anything. I’m at day 219 since the order was confirmed and day 107 since built. But , based on the complete lack of info, I think my truck only existed on paper…. Or was sacrificed to a volcano in Mexico so others could get their truck. I’m glad some folks are actually getting their truck, and I know some folks have been waiting longer than me. But I think I’m going to go buy a brand X truck off the lot and have it customized for me. I have lost all confidence in Ram and they don’t deserve my business

Last edited:

ranchhopper

Reaction score
I have no clue what is going on. The plant is closed up. Its only being used to store Ram trucks from what I can see/hear. I pass by regularly in the winter and summer on the way to and from our cottage. The trucks were not there the last time I passed through towards the end of snowmobile season (end of march)
Must be something going on in belvidere the UP runs 24 hours a day running auto racks from belvidere to west chicago and back.

Edlee

Reaction score
Really good seeing these new trucks showing up I made to d1 status again which is promising hope everything goes along smoothly on all our trucks:)

Scherm

Reaction score
I apologize for the Rant, but I’m so pissed off by the secrecy by Stellantis, and the complete lack of information about the status of my truck order. The dealer claims Stellantis doesn’t tell them anything. I’m at day 219 since the order was confirmed and day 107 since built. But , based on the complete lack of info, I think my truck only existed on paper…. Or was sacrificed to a volcano in Mexico so others could get their truck. I’m glad some folks are actually getting their truck, and I know some folks have been waiting longer than me. But I think I’m going to go buy a brand X truck off the lot and have it customized for me. I have lost all confidence in Ram and they don’t deserve my business
Hey OldGuy: I understand. I ordered Sep 13th. Your note was helpful to me. I've been in a funk the last two days about the situation, but there's not a lot we can do to change it. On the one hand, we are happy for the folk taking deliveries. On the other hand, it's hard not to get jealous. I searched the internet and the trucks out there are missing about 5 of the options I ordered. Plus, I really don't want to go through the negotiation phases on a so-so truck. Even while I was working, there were always sad variances. If we don't get our trucks, we will just pick ourselves up and order a 2024. Sometimes misery needs company. We have a right to be angry, but my personal motto is to dust off and persevere.

Scherm

Reaction score
Must be something going on in belvidere the UP runs 24 hours a day running auto racks from belvidere to west chicago and back.
The trucks shipped are likely the severely hail damaged. Mine is likely in the cohort.

popeye2002

Reaction score
Beautiful truck. Mine should end up looking similar once I Night Edition-ify mine.. If it ever ships.

Sold my 2018 yesterday, so now the waiting gets worse.
I'm right there with you, my 08 sold today and the RAM tracker says my new one is off the production line awaiting shipping. I hope I don't have to wait as long as so many of you

Hemicane

Reaction score
My biggest issue was my trade-in. Shipping Trade-in then return shipping for the New truck. MD never got a quote for me but said I was looking at $1000-$1200 each way if I wasn't to go that route because they're both duallys. My wife offered to drive and pick the truck up for me. Ends up being a 3day trip and will be about $1200 is expenses, so about 1/2 the cost of shipping.
Yeah, I don't have the trade in issue and that's sweet that your wife is ready, willing and able! Saving some $$ too is always a good thing. I'm flying out on Monday to pick mine up. I'll look for yours while I'm there. I'm pretty sure the Limited's still have the stitching on the door panels and in that pic, you can almost make it out.

tchur1

Reaction score
Due to some job changes I wont be taking delivery of the 2023 MC Dually I ordered in March. Truck was just delivered today and is at Reno Ram Fiat in Reno, NV. If anyone is looking for a loaded mega cab dually there is a sweet one thats ready to be picked up ASAP.
Screen Shot 2023-06-02 at 1.00.34 PM.png
I can connect you with the salesperson and fill you in on the deal I got for anyone interested.

Last edited:

Scherm

Reaction score
I took a sample of who was left on the crowdsourcing list. I may be wrong, but it feels like it's made up of those who did not choose the color black.

Mikerob14

Reaction score
I took a sample of who was left on the crowdsourcing list. I may be wrong, but it feels like it's made up of those who did not choose the color black.
Who knows… I’ve been built just sittin JB at the outside vendor waiting on who knows what for 2 months. No way that a bed step or lights can take that long. Not to mention I know of people waiting double my time for the same things. But also, I am Delmonico red so maybe that plays more into your theory… ;)

Users who are viewing this thread