Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Mudhorn6.4

Reaction score
Who on here has access to finding a little more detailed info on orders placed amd where in the process of shipping they are at? Any help would be extremely appreciated.

gprguy

Reaction score
Day 93 of my 5500 being stranded at the factory. Supplies are running low. It's been a real rollercoaster of a week with the tracker - first my truck turned into a Promaster mini van, then back into a 5500, then into a low resolution 5500, and now back to a Promaster. The one thing that is constant is the "TBD"s. I can only hope the web site folks don't have a side job at the factory. I put my current truck up on carsandbids though, so that's added some entertainment.

popeye2002

Reaction score
Day 93 of my 5500 being stranded at the factory. Supplies are running low. It's been a real rollercoaster of a week with the tracker - first my truck turned into a Promaster mini van, then back into a 5500, then into a low resolution 5500, and now back to a Promaster. The one thing that is constant is the "TBD"s. I can only hope the web site folks don't have a side job at the factory. I put my current truck up on carsandbids though, so that's added some entertainment.
The truck you are selling looks like what I'm buying if it ever shows up.... maybe I should just buy yours.... I live 20 miles from you

gprguy

Reaction score
Who on here has access to finding a little more detailed info on orders placed amd where in the process of shipping they are at? Any help would be extremely appreciated.
brv10 is the man with the info, you could tag him with the last 8 of your VIN and he may be able to find something. I presume he's off work over the holiday though..

Mudhorn6.4

Reaction score
Thank you soo much.
brv10 is the man with the info, you could tag him with the last 8 of your VIN and he may be able to find something. I presume he's off work over the holiday though..
@brv10. If you can possible dig into this at your convenience i would greatly appreciate it. It would be nice just to get a straight answer for once instead of fairytales
Last 8 of vin PG600133

Spence

Reaction score
I couldn't take it any longer. I havent been able to get any status update since my truck got to Baltimore on 4/18, which has been supremely annoying. I had a family trip this weekend, and I have an OBX fishing trip in 2 weeks that i cant do without a 4wd truck so I went ahead and pulled the trigger on one. I ended up finding a '22 Laramie that is much better optioned than the '23 Bighorn i had ordered, and only $1k more. Happy with my choice.

Kodizzly

Reaction score
@brv10 I too am trying get an answer as to where in the “shipping” phase I am at. Dealer stated it left on 5/16 but seems like that’s not case. Last 8 of VIN is PG602711. Thank you in advance for info.

pacnw1963

Reaction score
I hope this helps to make you feel better…Day 110 of being stranded at the factory. Built 2/8

Scherm

Reaction score
Feb 25 built date. They resolved that two weeks ago by retro changing the shipped date to Feb 25th. Now the delay is due to shipping and since it's KZM, they can recognize the revenue on the income statement.
I hope this helps to make you feel better…Day 110 of being stranded at the factory. Built 2/8

Hemicane

Reaction score
What part of Florida? Are you fly/driving to go get it or having it shipped? I'm in the Tampa area and my truck should be at MD in a week or so. I got the email that it made it off the train just waiting to get to MD. I'm not sure if it's worth the 2-3 days it would take to drive there and back or having the truck shipped. I also have a trade-in to factor so was just curious what your situation looks like to see how I can compare and how yours works out.

Thanks,
@DPeglow, I'm in South Florida. I'm currently waiting on a shipping quote from Robert at MD but am strongly considering flying out and driving it back. It's about 1,000 miles or so for me.

relbus

Reaction score
I drove past belvidere assembly plant yesterday and man there are a sea of Ram's out there!!

truckin-on

Reaction score
I drove past belvidere assembly plant yesterday and man there are a sea of Ram's out there!!
So what the hell are they doing there, and why doesn't anyone seem to know anything about it? All I can get from my dealer is "transportation delay", and all the extremely helpful @brv10 can tell us is "at Belvidere with Precision Vehicle Group.".

I searched for all the contact info I could find on these guys. They are also on LinkedIn, so there's another source of possible contact, so if anyone is able to find out something, keep us posted. I'll continue poking, but this is all I've found so far:

Website: www.precisionvehicleholding.com (Useless and no direct contact info. I sent them an info request, but no response after a week.) Other locations I've found:

Precision Vehicle Group.
4401 FLETCHER ST
WAYNE, MI 48184
Phone: (734) 331-4877

Precision Vehicle Logistics
1001 N Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
Lansing, MI 48915
Phone: (517) 657-3979

Precision Vehicle Logistics, LLC;
559 Liberty Hill
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Phone: (734) 865-0691

relbus

Reaction score
I have no clue what is going on. The plant is closed up. Its only being used to store Ram trucks from what I can see/hear. I pass by regularly in the winter and summer on the way to and from our cottage. The trucks were not there the last time I passed through towards the end of snowmobile season (end of march)
So what the hell are they doing there, and why doesn't anyone seem to know anything about it? All I can get from my dealer is "transportation delay", and all the extremely helpful @brv10 can tell us is "at Belvidere with Precision Vehicle Group.".

I searched for all the contact info I could find on these guys. They are also on LinkedIn, so there's another source of possible contact, so if anyone is able to find out something, keep us posted. I'll continue poking, but this is all I've found so far:

Website: www.precisionvehicleholding.com (Useless and no direct contact info. I sent them an info request, but no response after a week.) Other locations I've found:

Precision Vehicle Group.
4401 FLETCHER ST
WAYNE, MI 48184
Phone: (734) 331-4877

Precision Vehicle Logistics
1001 N Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
Lansing, MI 48915
Phone: (517) 657-3979

Precision Vehicle Logistics, LLC;
559 Liberty Hill
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Phone: (734) 865-0691

Husker1972

Reaction score
Got the call from MD on Saturday. My truck has arrived!

Ordered Jan. 27
built March 17
on hold for hail damage
shipped May 16

I'm flying out Saturday to pick it up and start the road trip home!
That’s a hopeful sign. Mine was built on Mar 17 also, but still in KZ status.

relbus

Reaction score
FINALLY!

b2bb57eba3d5959805a868ead17ff410.jpg

125e642d6abb107e8cfddcb7dd2b32a9.jpg

c3293650b1815e50e61177a1bce10153.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread