Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

AR2500

Reaction score
Checked up on my PW. KZLD "shipping delayed". Maybe I should buy a bottle of Tequila to set in my driveway to entice my truck to come on over the border.
Dealer says same status (KZLD) for my Rebel since 2/28. Let me know if the tequila thing works.

pr3dict

Reaction score
I picked it up yesterday. I am very impressed with the ride, in my opinion it rides much smoother then my 2014.
it is so funny that the Tow Mode Camera - Wired option that I had to remove from my order because supposedly there were unavailable for MY23 was sitting in a box on the rear seat when I took delivery.

View attachment 53991View attachment 53992View attachment 53993
Very nice. I feel like so many people choose the night edition thst it's a treat we see a chromed out trim!

Now I have a dilemma... I never canceled my 24 Denali ultimate and apparently it's shipped and on the way to the dealership lol. It's $8k less expensive then the ram and newer tech... Decisions decisions. Which one will get here first???

Husker1972

Reaction score
Got the call last night. Truck is being delivered today. Initial delivery was 4/29 then updated to 4/7.... Per Dealer 3/25

Ordered 2/6
D1 - 3/6
E - 3/12
KZ - 3/13
KZM - 3/15
Wow, congrats. KZ to KZM in two days. There just doesn’t seem to be any rhyme or reason to the waiting time for shipment. Glad to see things are moving.

phatboy64

Reaction score
Very nice. I feel like so many people choose the night edition thst it's a treat we see a chromed out trim!

Now I have a dilemma... I never canceled my 24 Denali ultimate and apparently it's shipped and on the way to the dealership lol. It's $8k less expensive then the ram and newer tech... Decisions decisions. Which one will get here first???
That is a tough decision, I know this is a RAM HD forum but that Denali is pretty impressive. I was kind of in the same boat back in late January, I was working with my local GMC dealer on a 24 Ultimate, he was working on getting pricing for me when my RAM order went to Scheduled. I bailed on the GMC at that point.

What was interesting is my dealer found me $1750.00 "incentive"... so I ended up a little better then 10% below sticker. Not sure what the GMC dealer would have "ultimately" ;) done regarding pricing.

Either way you will end up with a great truck.

ermster02

Reaction score
I'm confused because @brv10 said I was at Bayview as of 3/16, I just asked my dealer(Koons) because the tracker changed from 4/4 to 4/16, they said I'm KZT in Altoona, PA as of this morning and delivery date has been pushed back. Bayview is closer Koons so not sure why I'm in PA now?
I bought my 22 Ram 2500 from Koons and I’m currently waiting on my 23 Ram 3500, buying from Koons also. @brv10 is more accurate than Koons. The people at Koons don’t want to be bothered and because they don’t want you hassling them, they tend to tell stories. My truck had arrived at the dealership and they told me it had just crossed the border on the train lol.

the5thsoth

Reaction score
koonsorderstatus@gmail.com has been very responsive to me when I ask for updates.

They seem to run on a different system than what brv10 has since brv10 says I've been at Bayview since 3/18 and the koons system has me transiting western PA yesterday.

ermster02

Reaction score
I finally shipped. My delivery eta jumped from May 13th to April 30th. Thankfully, I dealt with Koons last year and realize they either lie or their system doesn’t update. Lol, they told me I was delayed. Ram says I shipped on the 19th.

Aaron.j.ackerman

Reaction score
It seems there’s a few trucks sitting JB at outside vendors for over a month now, mine included, does anybody know what they could be waiting on parts wise? Also curious as to what options they go to the outside vendors for.

OutWest

Reaction score
I finally shipped. My delivery eta jumped from May 13th to April 30th. Thankfully, I dealt with Koons last year and realize they either lie or their system doesn’t update. Lol, they told me I was delayed. Ram says I shipped on the 19th.
I would like to show shipped. Still waiting on a train.

bhal212

Reaction score
koonsorderstatus@gmail.com has been very responsive to me when I ask for updates.

They seem to run on a different system than what brv10 has since brv10 says I've been at Bayview since 3/18 and the koons system has me transiting western PA yesterday.
I emailed the order status group this morning after I saw it had shipped and they told me they don't have access to any information other than a range of dates it could arrive within. It's always interesting to me to see the different responses people get.

Reaction score
According to the spreadsheet, nobody has shipped since 3/19, which sucks. I realize that sheet represents a very small sample size of trucks, but it’d be nice to see more movement.

bhal212

Reaction score
According to the spreadsheet, nobody has shipped since 3/19, which sucks. I realize that sheet represents a very small sample size of trucks, but it’d be nice to see more movement.
They definitely don't update the shipping status as quickly as some of the other statuses. I shipped on 3/19, but it didn't update to show that until today.

the5thsoth

Reaction score
I emailed the order status group this morning after I saw it had shipped and they told me they don't have access to any information other than a range of dates it could arrive within. It's always interesting to me to see the different responses people get.
Did you ask them anything specific? I just email that address my VIN and VON and they output the location/status they have. It always does end with a date range too. Like for me they show an ETA of 3/31-4/13 right now.

I agree that the info different people get is pretty amazing. Between this forum, the ram tracker, koons, and calling the rail company directly I can get 4 different locations of my own order...

@brv10 seems to be more current/accurate with his info.

pacnw1963

Reaction score
It seems there’s a few trucks sitting JB at outside vendors for over a month now, mine included, does anybody know what they could be waiting on parts wise? Also curious as to what options they go to the outside vendors for.
I’m with you (45 days and counting, creeping up on my record of 59 days last year). They install things like sidesteps, bed step, hitches, and the spray-in bed liner…among other things I have no clue about. I figure either they are missing a bolt or nut for my side-step, or the nozzle is clogged on the sprayer for the bed liner, and they had to order it and it shipped via courier pigeon.

Or they were missing something and it was moved to the lot to wait, and they have forgotten all about it.

Who knows? I know for sure they don’t :cool:

bhal212

Reaction score
Did you ask them anything specific? I just email that address my VIN and VON and they output the location/status they have. It always does end with a date range too. Like for me they show an ETA of 3/31-4/13 right now.

I agree that the info different people get is pretty amazing. Between this forum, the ram tracker, koons, and calling the rail company directly I can get 4 different locations of my own order...

@brv10 seems to be more current/accurate with his info.
I asked for the railcar, something I read on here somewhere. I just stick the VON in the subject line and got back the response that all they can see is it shipped and would arrive between 4/11 and 4/30. I reached out to brv10 as well to see what he can tell me.

Aaron.j.ackerman

Reaction score
I’m with you (45 days and counting, creeping up on my record of 59 days last year). They install things like sidesteps, bed step, hitches, and the spray-in bed liner…among other things I have no clue about. I figure either they are missing a bolt or nut for my side-step, or the nozzle is clogged on the sprayer for the bed liner, and they had to order it and it shipped via courier pigeon.

Or they were missing something and it was moved to the lot to wait, and they have forgotten all about it.

Who knows? I know for sure they don’t :cool:
Ah so mostly all the stuff I was guessing it would be lol. But yeah I do find it funny that both our trucks are built the same day and stuck in the same spot now, but judging by your username I’m assuming they’re going to the same region and the vendor probably has a grudge against the Pacific Northwest or something haha.

Users who are viewing this thread