Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Kauffmj1

Reaction score
Just got the call from the dealer. My truck arrived on there lot. It was a total of 45 days from Scheduled to Dealer lot (only 2.5 days between the time it unloaded from the train to the dealer lot). It is crazy how there is no logic to how these process take place.... I am picking it up in the morning, I hope the test drive goes well...
Damn! Your truck rocketed through the process. Congrats! Let us know how it goes and post some pics for those of us still waiting to take delivery of ours!

the5thsoth

Reaction score
My tracker is a the troll me stage of its existence. Today it has started changing between 4/22 and 4/13 multiple times.

Kauffmj1

Reaction score
My tracker is a the troll me stage of its existence. Today it has started changing between 4/22 and 4/13 multiple times.
Its trolling me too. My delivery date dropped from 4/3 to tomorrow, but no word from the dealer yet it actually on its way or there from the rail yard an hour away.

44Dan44

Reaction score
Just got the call from the dealer. My truck arrived on there lot. It was a total of 45 days from Scheduled to Dealer lot (only 2.5 days between the time it unloaded from the train to the dealer lot). It is crazy how there is no logic to how these process take place.... I am picking it up in the morning, I hope the test drive goes well...
Congrats......and you suck ;) I spent more time in C status than your whole process, actually nearly double your whole process in C. And I'm not even complaining, others had it worse. Crazy indeed but bottom line, happy for you.

Big M

Reaction score
Still in C. just over 5 months. glad to see action on some of your trucks.. was hoping my daily would hold out, but the engine has terminal blowby at 300K, bought a " low mile" used engine, and rep[laced it, only to find it worse than my old one. time to pull that one and find another.. Need a hauler for my old cars at the wrecking yard.

STGS517

Reaction score
Mine states built. With no shipped date and estimated delivery of 27 Apr.
dealer states it shipped. Not sure what to believe. Just sold old truck so dealer couldn’t steal it on trade in.
It might be shipped. Mine was built on feb 20 with no ship date on tracker. Dealer texted me today said my truck should be at dealer tomorrow! Still doesn’t show shipped. My estimated delivery date was April 4.

phatboy64

Reaction score
Congrats......and you suck ;) I spent more time in C status than your whole process, actually nearly double your whole process in C. And I'm not even complaining, others had it worse. Crazy indeed but bottom line, happy for you.
I spent a long time in C status as well but once it got scheduled it moved quickly…it is a frustrating process, I have options like the spray in bed liner, deployable bed step that needed to go to the “outside” vendor to be installed and I breezed through that process but some of the others get hung up there. I hope you get yours soon!

44Dan44

Reaction score
I spent a long time in C status as well but once it got scheduled it moved quickly…it is a frustrating process, I have options like the spray in bed liner, deployable bed step that needed to go to the “outside” vendor to be installed and I breezed through that process but some of the others get hung up there. I hope you get yours soon!
oops sorry about that, I misbrained what you posted, I was thinking ordered to delivered and you said scheduled to delivered. Yes, you definitely hung out in C with the best of them lol.

Alligator John

Reaction score
This wait just makes me want to buy things for the truck. X-act floor liners for 2023 finally showed up to order on the Husky website, so ordered them last night to add to the pile. $233.77 total after coupon code. Ouch. Truck better get out of KZLD soon or I will be tempted to start ordering the really expensive add ons. I can't complain though. I really feel for you guys who had been waiting months already.

areuriding

Reaction score
I'd sure like to see some pics from the ones that have gotten they're truck already.. Specifically Power Wagons.

Edlee

Reaction score
Just seen where I went from D1 to E with an expected delivery on May 10th seems like things are starting to move along a lot more this month than they have been in past I know there is still a lot of you guys in C status and some already took delivery who ordered after me and so far everything on this forum has been pretty spot on there is no method to the madness below the border but I am super excited I’m moving along finally and thanks to all you guys posting on here it has really helped a lot just the fact that this forum is here has saved me over 10k on purchasing this truck , thanks a lot to all of you , your all greatly appreciated

rustler211

Reaction score
PLEASE HELP...

I've ordered two 2023 Limited Longbeds. First order was placed on 9/13/22. It went to D1 status on 11/29 and then the order was mysteriously cancelled. Dealership could not explain why. 2nd order was placed on 1/13/23. It has been sitting in Status C with no movement whatsoever. Any ideas? Can anyone help explain?

All the dealership will tell me is that they will contact their Supply Chain Manager. They are absolutely zero help.

Thanks in advance for any info.

phatboy64

Reaction score
I picked it up yesterday. I am very impressed with the ride, in my opinion it rides much smoother then my 2014.
it is so funny that the Tow Mode Camera - Wired option that I had to remove from my order because supposedly there were unavailable for MY23 was sitting in a box on the rear seat when I took delivery.

CD2807FA-58AC-4B49-A458-6ED29244C824.jpeg77BD4F13-DE74-4D5D-9877-09C672F2ECE6.jpegC8F3DC2C-1BD4-48EF-8FB2-B65DC5E40636.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread