Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

the5thsoth

Reaction score
Does anyone know why when I call for my railcar it says empty? Has said that since the first day and again 11 days later. Also it seems to be a week behind where @brv10 gives me the scoop.

Kauffmj1

Reaction score
Does anyone know why when I call for my railcar it says empty? Has said that since the first day and again 11 days later. Also it seems to be a week behind where @brv10 gives me the scoop.
When I called Norfolk Southern, it kept telling my railcar had been sitting in Massachusettes for weeks of checking. When I asked BRV10, he said it had been delivered to an Ohio yard over a week prior. By the time i had a railcar number, it had already delivered to a yard. So I would put about as much faith in those railcar trackers as we do with the Ram tracker.

Tater86

Reaction score
When I called Norfolk Southern, it kept telling my railcar had been sitting in Massachusettes for weeks of checking. When I asked BRV10, he said it had been delivered to an Ohio yard over a week prior. By the time i had a railcar number, it had already delivered to a yard. So I would put about as much faith in those railcar trackers as we do with the Ram tracker.
Agree with Kauffmj1, I never got a status once when calling the tracking numbers.

Kauffmj1

Reaction score
My estimated delivery date got updated today! To tomorrow? :confused: Maybe they upgraded my shipping to next day air. :p
View attachment 53371

I have no idea what's going on, and I'm starting to think the Ram Tracker doesn't either...
I'm beginning to think that Ram tracker is just a algorithm that randomly updates stuff. My truck has been sitting in a yard an hour from my dealership for two weeks now and this morning the tracker went from a 3/23 delivery to a 4/3 delivery. Are they pushing it to the dealership?!

CortexM0

Reaction score
My estimated delivery date got updated today! To tomorrow? :confused: Maybe they upgraded my shipping to next day air. :p
View attachment 53371

I have no idea what's going on, and I'm starting to think the Ram Tracker doesn't either...
They must not have liked the quote they got to overnight a truck from Mexico to Iowa. My estimated delivery has now changed to TBD.
Screenshot 2023-03-15 at 10.01.31 PM.png
This is the 5th time the estimated delivery date has changed since my truck has been built.

Tater86

Reaction score
They must not have liked the quote they got to overnight a truck from Mexico to Iowa. My estimated delivery has now changed to TBD.
View attachment 53394
This is the 5th time the estimated delivery date has changed since my truck has been built.
Mine did all that jumping around a day or two before it showed up at the dealer.

SalMeatballs

Reaction score
Just received a message saying that the truck has been sent to the body vendor.
I know that there's still a lot of waiting to go. And although I'm trying to not get excited knowing the rail yard black hole is but one of many, I am getting hyped up.

wjburnell

Reaction score
After submitting my order nearly 5 months ago, I received an e-mail this morning from Ram that my order was submitted. WTF?
On the optimistic side, you received an email from them. :)
My dealership told me to expect something from them within about 3 weeks of ordering (12/30/22) - haven't heard anything yet.
Come to think of it - haven't heard anything from my dealer either :p

OutWest

Reaction score
On the optimistic side, you received an email from them. :)
My dealership told me to expect something from them within about 3 weeks of ordering (12/30/22) - haven't heard anything yet.
Come to think of it - haven't heard anything from my dealer either :p
Customer service from the dealer would be nice. Even a generic email stating anything would be nice. Only get communication when I ask about status of my truck.

pr3dict

Reaction score
Customer service from the dealer would be nice. Even a generic email stating anything would be nice. Only get communication when I ask about status of my truck.
Thats typical of most sales and especially dealerships.

The Chevy dealer I ordered the silverado from when I lost all hope in RAM didnt answer any of my emails once I asked to cancel. Two weeks later I called the dealership and spoke to the sales manager to be like, listen I get your people want to focus on whats going to get them money but you need they also need to be ethical. If you are so short sighted to only care about the immediate sale then thats going to cost the company in the long run. I'll never attempt to buy a truck from that dealership over something so small as to not answer my emails when I want a refund. I was so pissed that I'm considering leaving a 1 star review on google.

The sales manager, as expected, didnt care and just handled the refund promptly without any acknowledgement of an issue. I've been in sales my whole life, and I hate salespeople.

Magzer

Reaction score
My truck is off the train in Concord, ON which is about 1.5hrs from the dealer but said it was 2 weeks out yet.

CortexM0

Reaction score
View attachment 53394
Less than 24 hours ago, the tracker indicated my truck hadn't even shipped yet. Now it's showing that it finally shipped, but it doesn't know when. The shipped date is "TBD".
Screenshot 2023-03-16 at 3.54.23 PM.png

But I just got an email from Granger saying my truck has arrived!!! So either my truck made it from Mexico to Iowa in less than a day, or the tracker may not always be 100% accurate...

Users who are viewing this thread