Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Shocktrooper392

Reaction score
FYI if you have a window sticker your truck is built, passed quality control, and ready to ship. It’s already been to any vendors for bed liner etc. youre just waiting for a slot on a train out of Mexico at this point.
Oh WOW! That's great news! I didn't realize it was that quick. Damn they build them fast then, that means in theory based on tracker, it was in production and went to outfitter and completed within 2 days!
Come on Thomas the Tank Engine, lets get rolling with some PW/Rebel shipments!

Tater86

Reaction score
I'm wishing some of you all would ship yours to the Baltimore area, haha. I've been waiting for the slow train for almost a month now :)

tchur1

Reaction score
Oh WOW! That's great news! I didn't realize it was that quick. Damn they build them fast then, that means in theory based on tracker, it was in production and went to outfitter and completed within 2 days!
Come on Thomas the Tank Engine, lets get rolling with some PW/Rebel shipments!
Ya they are really quick. It only takes about 8 hours to build. the truck. Then outside vendors can take anywhere from a day to a month but looks like yours got through quickly!

cjh1669

Reaction score
My 3500 limited is still in scheduled, and it sounds like it will be there until March, which is when I can order a 2024 from GMC. I'm working on contacting a GMC about ordering a 2024 3500 ultimate Denali. See which one gets done first

BSN81

Reaction score
My 3500 limited is still in scheduled, and it sounds like it will be there until March, which is when I can order a 2024 from GMC. I'm working on contacting a GMC about ordering a 2024 3500 ultimate Denali. See which one gets done first
Is the build date estimate from the dealer or information you received here?

cjh1669

Reaction score
Is the build date estimate from the dealer or information you received here?
No build date, just scheduled since Nov 30th, but it sounds like( from info here) that the limiteds are being held off until March 1st. if that 's the case, with shipping from Mexico, GMC could be competitive. Those 2024 ultimate denalis are the nicest trucks coming out IMO. Only bummer is I bought some CJC stuff and wheels, for the new truck, that I would have to sell.

BSN81

Reaction score
No build date, just scheduled since Nov 30th, but it sounds like( from info here) that the limiteds are being held off until March 1st. if that 's the case, with shipping from Mexico, GMC could be competitive. Those 2024 ultimate denalis are the nicest trucks coming out IMO. Only bummer is I bought some CJC stuff and wheels, for the new truck, that I would have to sell.
Ok thank you. I have read the same info on here about 3/1 but I haven't heard that from my dealer yet.

cjh1669

Reaction score
Ok thank you. I have read the same info on here about 3/1 but I haven't heard that from my dealer yet.
Yeah if it's not building until March 1st at the earliest that means it could be may before delivery, which means some of those GMCs could be rolling out too

Malfunkshun'd

Reaction score
Hey,
1st post here.

I ordered my 2500 late September.
It's a Megacab, Limited, 4x4, Night Edition, + fully loaded (literally all possible options except the air-ride, not compatible with 4x4).
It's a HEMI (I don't tow).

I see that HEMIs cannot be configured on the ram site (2023) and that HO Diesel seem to pop out of the factory faster. Or am I wrong?
I checked the spreadsheet too, hard to predict anything (I am in the PG510xxx range)

I just feel the pain...

pizzatots

Reaction score
Hey,
1st post here.

It's a Megacab, Limited, 4x4, Night Edition, + fully loaded (literally all possible options except the air-ride, not compatible with 4x4).

I see that HEMIs cannot be configured on the ram site (2023) and that HO Diesel seem to pop out of the factory faster. Or am I wrong?
I checked the spreadsheet too, hard to predict anything (I am in the PG510xxx range)

I just feel the pain...

Laramie is the highest trim you can get with the HEMI or so I thought. Could be wrong.

jsalbre

Reaction score
Hey,
1st post here.

I just feel the pain...
As mentioned, there are no Hemis in 2023 Limiteds or Longhorns. That option was never available in the ordering system from day 1, so if a dealer says they put in that order for you they lied.

Also, you can definitely get air suspension on a 4x4, just not with the off-road package.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Yeah if it's not building until March 1st at the earliest that means it could be may before delivery, which means some of those GMCs could be rolling out too
March 1st seems a little late.

BSN81

Reaction score
March 1st seems a little late.
Well we are all thinking that and hoping it's not true. But @pr3dict shared info He received from a Stellantis rep that limited weren't going to be built till after March 1. I don't think anybody else here has received the same info....yet

Eli77657

Reaction score
Well we are all thinking that and hoping it's not true. But @pr3dict shared info He received from a Stellantis rep that limited weren't going to be built till after March 1. I don't think anybody else here has received the same info....yet

My 2500 limited mega cab has a build sheet already

Users who are viewing this thread