Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Drew M

Reaction score
Hah except I have a brand new 5th wheel in the driveway that I acquired last week. I need this truck to move this damn thing when spring rolls around.
Oh, I get it. Luckily camping season has ended for us this year. I'm hoping my current truck will hold up till the new one arrives. We friends who finally received their '22 Ford, after 9-10 months. Due to timing, they used their older Chevy for their final trip. Unfortunately, their transmission failed while on the road...

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Service departments are the backbone of the dealership. That's where they make all their profits. From what I can tell, there is no shortage of service work right now, with typical wait times to get appointments measured in weeks.
The problem will be the Techs, nobody wants to be in the business anymore, it's not like the 80's and earlier.

FLARam

Reaction score
True, but at least it's scheduled... I'm about 6 days behind you. I don't know how order and VIN sequences would correspond...
Mine order was confirmed Sept 23rd….. not scheduled yet.

extremehabit

Reaction score
My original order (HEMI) is showing scheduled. My dealership must not have cancelled - maybe plan to just sell it off the lot? Anyway, my revised order (Cummins) is not scheduled yet, so maybe they’ll be moving forward with the HEMI and Aisin builds. It would make sense to minimize idling on the factory floor…

RandysWay

Reaction score
6 orders show D1 status. Are those all false alarms?

My order is part of those 6 and I received the following e-mail today from RAM:

Your Ram 2500 Is In Our Production Queue

We're happy to share that your Ram 2500 is in our production queue. We will notify you once your vehicle has started the assembly process. Depending on manufacturing lead times, your vehicle may take longer to begin this step. We appreciate your patience and will keep you updated throughout the process.

phatboy64

Reaction score
I have a feeling this recall will speed up the builds of AISIN orders. May get them sooner then we expect

Bcrouse

Reaction score
I have a feeling this recall will speed up the builds of AISIN orders. May get them sooner then we expect
Yet none of the ones scheduled are Aisin transmission based trucks.

Who knows. Its a mystery….

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
I believe everthing will still be built and shipped to the dealer to keep the supply train in order from collecting parts to fulfilling shipping contracts, the question is, will the newly built trucks have the good trannies or the bad ones.

Users who are viewing this thread