Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

mattbsea

Reaction score
FWIW Donlen and Napleton haven’t changed their production start estimates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dyoung82010

Reaction score
How do you tell if your order is in Status D, mine says Order Confirmed. Thanks for the help

Attachments

• D27C0BFE-DB4C-4D06-BA0E-F0384A6C7206.png
    D27C0BFE-DB4C-4D06-BA0E-F0384A6C7206.png
    603.3 KB · Views: 46

cjh1669

Reaction score
Ive worked with 2 different dealerships recently and both have sent me the submitted POC.

Why wouldnt your dealer what you to have that information?
I htink it's so I don't do this and only go through them, but so far that's not been a great option and I don't work that way

pizzatots

Reaction score
I htink it's so I don't do this and only go through them, but so far that's not been a great option and I don't work that way

Highly recommended mark Dodge for making it easy and providing all the details up front!

Steelhorse67

Reaction score
Good morning and thank you for the site. I have been trying to purchase a new Ram 3500 to replace my 2018. I am currently trying to order a 2023 Ram 3500 Dually Longhorn Mega Cab. Does anyone have the most recent Customer Preferred Order Guide or is the 9/20/2022 the most recent. Thank you.

Ironsides77

Reaction score
Good morning and thank you for the site. I have been trying to purchase a new Ram 3500 to replace my 2018. I am currently trying to order a 2023 Ram 3500 Dually Longhorn Mega Cab. Does anyone have the most recent Customer Preferred Order Guide or is the 9/20/2022 the most recent. Thank you.
I have not seen anything other than what was originally posted :)

The dealer you order from will tell you if there are any issues with your selections.

Kurt4045

Reaction score
I'm about to order a 2023 Ram 2500 Rebel and wanted to know if anyone knows whether the Digital Rearview Mirror is currently available as an option? It shows on the Ram website as available in 2023, but from what I've seen elsewhere it appears it to be in the Rebel now. Also, any idea on when the 18" wheels will be available? Thanks.

jsalbre

Reaction score
I'm about to order a 2023 Ram 2500 Rebel and wanted to know if anyone knows whether the Digital Rearview Mirror is currently available as an option? It shows on the Ram website as available in 2023, but from what I've seen elsewhere it appears it to be in the Rebel now. Also, any idea on when the 18" wheels will be available? Thanks.
The digital rear view doesn’t come up on the options list the dealers have sent me, but the demo trucks all have it and Ram Chat claims it’s standard. Unfortunately I’m not sure any of those 3 sources are reliable at this point.

Supposedly 18” wheels will be available to order in ‘23, but who knows. I didn’t want to wait as by the time those become available they’ll probably have pulled half the other features from orders.

mattbsea

Reaction score
So I keep seeing everyone getting their VINs... I ordered Oct 11th. Got a VON, but no VIN. I ordered a 3500 Laramie HO Dually. My dealer rep says "You are in C status which is tentative schedule. The IT is working behind the scenes on all orders right now and I have several vehicles in that status. Our Ram Manager said to wait until they are done going through all orders then VIN's will be assigned". Does that make any sense?

extremehabit

Reaction score
99 means it's not a placed order. 1 is for customer sold orders.

It's marked as a sold older, including in the scheduling priority, but build priority is 99. Meh, maybe doesn't mean anything.

I feel like I've been waiting forever already anyway. I had originally planned to order a 2022, but from the time I started to spec it out to when I went to order (like a week), the safety group went on restriction, so I decided to wait for the 2023. Seems silly, but I really like adaptive cruise. Anyway, fast forward many months later, now finally able to order, but still probably going to be a long wait...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-11-02 at 6.36.21 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-11-02 at 6.36.21 PM.png
    11.9 KB · Views: 24

Drew M

Reaction score
It was pushed to 11/21.
This sucks, but not unexpected. I was expecting a 7-14 day delay. Hopefully it doesn't get pushed back further. It will also be interesting to see what options will actually be available

Bad Daddy

Reaction score
Looking at the above build at 108 K US, the same build in Canada is 109 K CDN.
I guess we will see the start of people exporting trucks from Canada to US again, once they hit the 6 month old deadline. Creating another shortage up here…

ssrgeoff

Reaction score
99 means it's not a placed order. 1 is for customer sold orders.

This was my understanding too. My BA-Pending Order had 99 and the sold POC with D-Firm Schedule has a build priority of 01.

Users who are viewing this thread