Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

panzr15

Reaction score
Mine went to KZLD on 07-27 and has been there ever since. My ETA for arrival has always been "TBD." Order Confirmed" was 05-03, "Scheduled" on It was went into "Production" on 07-19 and says "Built" on 07-26 and "Shipped" on 07-26. Last I was told by Ram Care is on 09-01 it went into recall status for a new ECM. Since then I have no updates available from Ram Care, (when I called last week other than it has been "elevated"), and it still shows "KZLD" for a status. I'm at 141 days as of today.....
I just got off the phone with RAM Care and was told that its normal for trucks to take 30-40 days to ship after hitting KZ. If so, how did @Pearce 's truck ship after 5 days? Makes no sense

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Bcrouse

Reaction score
Looks like we might be changing plans and going with a larger camper. Ordered a 2022 3500 SRW. The wife wants a much bigger 5th wheel now. So it looks like ill be canceling my 22 SRW and ordering a 23 DRW….back to the back of the line.

It was too late to change 22SRW -> DRW. I already asked.

QuattroCS

Reaction score
I have been unsuccessful in trying to get the detailed code,
Ram chat- just shows scheduled
Crypto- shows only ordered
Vin/excel-track sheet shows scheduled.
Anyone have a link to get the build code?
Don’t want to bother Brv10
I think you mean the build sheet link - Get your Build Sheet here: https://fcacommunity.force.com/RAM/s/equipment-listing

if that's not it let me know

when mine was built, Crypto had the list first, I was able to copy, then I was able to get a pdf from them, then the ram page updated with the pdf. starting from morning to evening of the same day.
then a few days later the sticker which meant it was KZ and out of JB jail. As many of our fellows have been on unfortunately.

b307a1

Reaction score
I think you mean the build sheet link - Get your Build Sheet here: https://fcacommunity.force.com/RAM/s/equipment-listing

if that's not it let me know

when mine was built, Crypto had the list first, I was able to copy, then I was able to get a pdf from them, then the ram page updated with the pdf. starting from morning to evening of the same day.
then a few days later the sticker which meant it was KZ and out of JB jail. As many of our fellows have been on unfortunately.
He might mean a P.O.C. that has the current status code.

Pressure_welder

Reaction score
So what should the next code technically be after KZ? I went KZ on 9/1, which i believe is fully released from plant, dealer charged, window sticker etc sitting waiting for a ride. As far as i know iam still KZ waiting for a train ride. Id give my left arm for a estimated delivery date

QuattroCS

Reaction score
So what should the next code technically be after KZ? I went KZ on 9/1, which i believe is fully released from plant, dealer charged, window sticker etc sitting waiting for a ride. As far as i know iam still KZ waiting for a train ride. Id give my left arm for a estimated delivery date
You will get one upon train ticket, i think KZLD is the next status once its moving

MI RAM

Reaction score
I ordered a 2022 2500 CCSB Laramie Cummins. It was confirmed on June 30th, and "Built" as of July 22nd...it's been sitting there for two (2) full months as of today. :rolleyes: I'm starting to get a little impatient. I was hoping to take it on a hunting trip out West at the end of next month. I'm starting to think that might not happen.

Lettikka

Reaction score
I ordered a 2022 2500 CCSB Laramie Cummins. It was confirmed on June 30th, and "Built" as of July 22nd...it's been sitting there for two (2) full months as of today. :rolleyes: I'm starting to get a little impatient. I was hoping to take it on a hunting trip out West at the end of next month. I'm starting to think that might not happen.
I hate to hear that brother. You would think it would have caught a ride by now.

MI RAM

Reaction score
I hate to hear that brother. You would think it would have caught a ride by now.
Thanx! Its hard to imagine that it might take 3-4 times longer to simply "ship" a vehicle than it took to actually "build" it. What a cluster they must be in.

Lettikka

Reaction score
Thanx! Its hard to imagine that it might take 3-4 times longer to simply "ship" a vehicle than it took to actually "build" it. What a cluster they must be in.
You moved very quickly through the "Confirmed" to "Built" part of the trip. Sounds like you are making up for it on the shipping side. I thought mine was ready to ship because I got my window sticker, come to find out that you can get your window sticker but still be in JB status with vendors. There seem to have been quite a few guys get notice of delivery to the dealerships without the tracker coming off of "Built" so I am just hanging out hoping that will happen to me. Makes it tough to get the financing lined up for sure.

Reaction score
Feeling your same pain. "Built" since July 5th and still crickets on shipping/delivery. I originally had a scheduled delivery of 8/16... that has long since past.
It will pretty much be a used truck after sitting in the Mexico sun for 3+ months by the time i get it!
It's a real kick in the gut seeing guys with late-August builds taking delivery weeks after "built".

MI RAM

Reaction score
You moved very quickly through the "Confirmed" to "Built" part of the trip. Sounds like you are making up for it on the shipping side. I thought mine was ready to ship because I got my window sticker, come to find out that you can get your window sticker but still be in JB status with vendors. There seem to have been quite a few guys get notice of delivery to the dealerships without the tracker coming off of "Built" so I am just hanging out hoping that will happen to me. Makes it tough to get the financing lined up for sure.

LOL. "Making up for it" (quick build). Sad, but looks true. LOL. Hey, it's Mexico. What should we expect? Fingers crossed something will break loose soon. Good luck to you!

MI RAM

Reaction score
Feeling your same pain. "Built" since July 5th and still crickets on shipping/delivery. I originally had a scheduled delivery of 8/16... that has long since past.
It will pretty much be a used truck after sitting in the Mexico sun for 3+ months by the time i get it!
It's a real kick in the gut seeing guys with late-August builds taking delivery weeks after "built".

Receiving a scheduled delivery date, and then not receiving for at least the next 5-6 weeks!!! That stinks!!! Gool luck to you...SOON!

Last edited:

ThePartsMan

Reaction score
There is hope !!

Finally at KZM ETA 10-10-2022
Ordered 05-03-2022
Built 07-21-2022
Hopefully the ECU recall has been addressed. The VIN does not show open recalls.

Looking forward to seeing how this 3500 Limited Longhorn MC compares with the other Ford HD trucks that I have owned.

Build sheet attached.

Attachments

• 2022 RAM 3500 Build Sheet.pdf
    11.9 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread