Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

Clintock

Reaction score
Have you tried the tracker?

Yes. Just says ordered. And a delivery date but doesn’t say location. I have these two pics from dealer. Maybe they will help.
04df0297b96a13bb48f6105de3a3ddba.jpg

IowaPW

Reaction score
Yes. Just says ordered. And a delivery date but doesn’t say location. I have these two pics from dealer. Maybe they will help.
04df0297b96a13bb48f6105de3a3ddba.jpg
Something doesn't make sense. The tracker says ordere. But, this picture shows KZ and likely a delivery window of June 6 to June 21.

Clintock

Reaction score
Something doesn't make sense. The tracker says ordere. But, this picture shows KZ and likely a delivery window of June 6 to June 21.

Ut oh! I hope nothing is wrong. I’m ready to put it to work. When I check ram website it says shipped

IowaPW

Reaction score
Ut oh! I hope nothing is wrong. I’m ready to put it to work. When I check ram website it says shipped
That makes sense...you said "ordered" above. Looks to be headed your way.

Mega_Morvik

Reaction score
Anyone able to track a order? Its a Canadian build and that seems to be the stonewall for me with RamChat and the Ram Tracking page. Any insight would be appreciated the dealer says transit delay.
VIN 3C63R3NL3NG311536
VON 52195899

Thanks

RHINO69

Reaction score
Been waiting for my truck to ship for two months now. The wait has started to get old. Kind of wish I didn't know it was already built.

View attachment 38841
That is insane. Does the dealer not have any information to offer? Like, was the truck damaged? I am curious to know how some of you are getting so screwed like this, while other trucks are shipping within days of being built. Does DRW have any affect on shipping?

IowaPW

Reaction score
Looks to be but I’d like to know where it landed at.
From your screenshots, I'd say the last location was in New Orleans on 27May. Due at your final rail yard on 05June. Delivery window to dealer 06Jun to 21Jun.

Clintock

Reaction score
From your screenshots, I'd say the last location was in New Orleans on 27May. Due at your final rail yard on 05June. Delivery window to dealer 06Jun to 21Jun.

Thanks. I seen the carrier HATA and thought someone may know what that means. It’s going to mccalla al then laurel ms. Has to gone through laurel to get to mccalla from New Orleans. Seems they would drop it off there to save money.

RHINO69

Reaction score
Now that the status has been updated to shipped (so great to see), how can I track it further? It looks like some folks have somehow been able to determine what company's truck it's on or what rail freight carrier is being utilized? Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

1654119748878.png

Clintock

Reaction score
Now that the status has been updated to shipped (so great to see), how can I track it further? It looks like some folks have somehow been able to determine what company's truck it's on or what rail freight carrier is being utilized? Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

View attachment 38844

Exactly! Id like to know too

CFE

Reaction score
how accurate is that Ram track on ramtrucks.com? Mine shows built, waiting to be shipped (TBD) - but two weeks ago, dealer told me the truck was on the train towards the rail yard and could be 2-5 weeks for delivery from the point we talked.

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
how accurate is that Ram track on ramtrucks.com? Mine shows built, waiting to be shipped (TBD) - but two weeks ago, dealer told me the truck was on the train towards the rail yard and could be 2-5 weeks for delivery from the point we talked.
What did the dealer share with you at that time? An updated POC? A screenshot?

I think we’ve learned that unless a dealer shows you the evidence, they may not be trustworthy.

The tracker is new. But I don’t see any reason not to trust it. Although it does seem to be delayed by about a day.

Users who are viewing this thread