Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

ColeHoke

Reaction score
I have the exact truck on order as well. SLT 5500 crew 4x4 in granite. Was built fast but now has sat in shipping for 2 months. I can’t access it on the order checker I guess because it’s in my company name instead of my last name who knows? It’s already listed as available on truck trader (although it isn’t) and it still hasn’t made it to Phoenix
I have the exact truck on order as well. SLT 5500 crew 4x4 in granite. Was built fast but now has sat in shipping for 2 months. I can’t access it on the order checker I guess because it’s in my company name instead of my last name who knows? It’s already listed as available on truck trader (although it isn’t) and it still hasn’t made it to Phoenix.
Yea hopefully they get your truck delivered soon! When did you order it? I hope since it’s a chassis cab it can get built sooner rather then later as we’re needing another truck for our company asap haha! I guess worst case scenario I get it right before 2023!

OldJeepsNewTrucks

Reaction score
RAM Chat says truck is in route to the dealer. Dealer shows it's still in Saltillo Yard ETA TBD. At this point who knows.
index.php
Looks like the Ram Tracker agrees with your dealer. It's KZ built, but hasn't listed as shipped yet (KZM).

Edit: I see BRV10 already confirmed.

hunterjoe

Reaction score
Just an FYI, when I was at the dealer last night dropping stuff off for them to add to my truck I heard the sales manager stating that today was the last day to order 22s. I think I heard 23s can start to be ordered in July.

chas0218

Reaction score
I have the exact truck on order as well. SLT 5500 crew 4x4 in granite. Was built fast but now has sat in shipping for 2 months. I can’t access it on the order checker I guess because it’s in my company name instead of my last name who knows? It’s already listed as available on truck trader (although it isn’t) and it still hasn’t made it to Phoenix.
Mine is also showing up on autotrader at the dealer but not the actual image.

superjoe83

Reaction score
@brv10
Is it possible for a truck to be KZLD and not completed or not finished with vendor items?
My dealer is saying it's probably held up because of missing "chips"
3C63RRRL8NG261990
Thanks!

QuattroCS

Reaction score

If you can get the POC from the sales person, it will have the details you need to check the tracker online.

Sancroix

Reaction score
Well...points for progress, I suppose, for my build: 3C6UR5DJ2NG312189.
Looks like I'm in build as of 30 May, but the finish date has pushed by over a month. With the shipping environment as it is, I may not see this truck until the end of summer, if then.
1654094598163.png

Mobrules

Reaction score
I spoke with customer service today and they advised I was KZL. I'm really hoping by the end of June. I've been hired to tow RVs out of Indiana by a couple companies. There's a few add on equipment items to schedule being installed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220525-224532.jpg
    Screenshot_20220525-224532.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 35

NightTrain

Reaction score
Good Deal! I haven't heard from my dealer yet but a little birdy told me it was on the boat scheduled to dock in Davisville on the 29th off the Grande Tourino. Was yours on the same boat or the earlier Horizon Highway?
Mine was on Grande Texas - landed in Davisville on 5/14.

Leadchuncker

Reaction score
Just heard from Sandi. ETA to the port is 6/10/22 .. She said the police report states it was kicked out of Mexico for public intoxication and playing Hank Williams Jr to loud….

Mega_Morvik

Reaction score
Is anyone able to run a VIN for me, its a CDN order but I have the VIN now, dealer says transit delay and thats it.

3C63R3NL3NG311536

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread