Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets see those power wagons

jkbrereton

Reaction score
I think mine is blaze blue pearl or something

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Randy M

Reaction score
Any Hydro Blues out in the wild yet?

I like a steel blue which is why I got Max Steel, but it's just a bit too dark. Hydro Blue is way too blue imo. If Patriot Blue had been available in the PW I would have gotten that.

I think mine is blaze blue pearl or something

Blue Streak pearl is what you have. Had it on my Challenger SRT8 and worked real well on that car.

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
That is F8green. A bit different. It has been available on challenger/charger for some time.

The olive green is not available yet. Probably later 2020.

The tradesman has several greens, but not olive green.

That is the latest info I know.

If someone knows something new, would be glad to discuss.

@redriderbob any thoughts here. Am I close or completely off

Olive Green is different than the F8 Green offered on Dodge models. Olive Green carries the paint code PFP, where F8 Green is PFQ.

RonLiv

Reaction score
Stripe delete, nice. I have a white one, thinking about taking off the side stripe.

jkbrereton

Reaction score
Without the side stripe it will look like a state work truck

jkbrereton

Reaction score
I actually pointed that out to the dealer. The side stripe really makes the white and red colors POP.

RonLiv

Reaction score
I really like the "RAMBAR", looks awesome.
Can you tell me the tire size you are using and if you had to mod the truck at all?
Thanks

RonLiv

Reaction score
Excuse my dumb questions, but assume the stock wheels would not work with the 35's?
What size wheel did you go to?
Any rub issues?
Thanks

dac243

Reaction score
I really like the "RAMBAR", looks awesome.
Can you tell me the tire size you are using and if you had to mod the truck at all?
Thanks
No modifications to the actual truck, the new wheels were slightly offset to accommodate the 35/12.5/17” tires

dac243

Reaction score
Excuse my dumb questions, but assume the stock wheels would not work with the 35's?
What size wheel did you go to?
Any rub issues?
Thanks
Sorry I don’t know the exact offset of the wheels, 17x9 size but I do know the tires would rub when fully turned on the stock wheels

dac243

Reaction score
Sorry I don’t know the exact offset of the wheels, 17x9 size but I do know the tires would rub when fully turned on the stock wheels
I really like the beefy looking 17” tires, however it seems like everyone is trying to go to the 18 inch. The accessories dealer tried to sway me towards that but I want more rubber when off roading.

dac243

Reaction score
OK, thanks
Your truck looks awesome regardless. Only reason I changed my wheels and tires sooner is because the Coon rapids Chrysler dealership offered me a fair value for my factory wheels and tires. I only had 230 miles on the truck

RonLiv

Reaction score
Really appreciate the help. With my Jeep, and even the Roadrunner, when looking at wheel and tire options there was so much information out there of people who "did it" already. With these trucks there doesn't appear to be as much to make a decision on. I like the bigger tires, but not sure I want do much else than just put bigger tire on. If I'm unable to do it, so be it. Plus I'm going to run the current ones down a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread