Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets see those power wagons

PGHChris81

Reaction score
When I got home to sunny central Oregon it looked like a totally different color. I really like it. It’s a bit out of character for me as I’ve only ever owned silver vehicles but it’s a nice change of pace.
OA
I hear ya. When I bought mine it said in the ad that it was red, had no picture. Went to go look/drive it and they pulled it out front and it was this Delmonico red. I was expecting the Fire Engine Red. Either way, I loved it after I saw it and bought it that day. I also like you have owned silver, or black vehicles mostly. lol

Omar RVA

Reaction score
I hear ya. When I bought mine it said in the ad that it was red, had no picture. Went to go look/drive it and they pulled it out front and it was this Delmonico red. I was expecting the Fire Engine Red. Either way, I loved it after I saw it and bought it that day. I also like you have owned silver, or black vehicles mostly. lol

The Delmonico Red is really beautiful in real life. The pearl does a lot of color shifting and makes it really interesting.

Here's the hydro blue in the sun:
My7GbaT.jpg

Y5Qx6ys.jpg

Omar RVA

Reaction score
What color is that? Looks lighter than mine.
c37bf3bec18fc1c25f7accfb969d3ccf.jpg
092b75ff7d63490c125ab159a3b6ea18.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Is yours a 2019? 2020+ have hydro blue for the paint option which is lighter. 19s and older had blue streak. Here’s my hydro blue:
0od8qP4.jpg

OA

@JC

Reaction score
Likely just the sun making it look lighter. Hydro blue is notorious for changing based on the lighting.

Users who are viewing this thread