Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets see those power wagons

tpk0999

Reaction score
Sucks about the old truck. This truck is a huge upgrade, in more ways than one. I'm glad my wife finally caved and said "gets your power wagon so you stop talking about it".

Only things I've added is the magnaflow direct fit muffler. Sounds great. Not horribly loud in the cab. I have yet to hear it from the outside under load. It's either in my head or I am imagining things but the truck feels like it lost quiet a bit low end. I'm hoping to regain it back with the installation of S&B cold air setup.

Pooberto

Reaction score
Sucks about the old truck. This truck is a huge upgrade, in more ways than one. I'm glad my wife finally caved and said "gets your power wagon so you stop talking about it".

Only things I've added is the magnaflow direct fit muffler. Sounds great. Not horribly loud in the cab. I have yet to hear it from the outside under load. It's either in my head or I am imagining things but the truck feels like it lost quiet a bit low end. I'm hoping to regain it back with the installation of S&B cold air setup.
You can say that again. Can't wait to get her on a trail and see what she can do!

USMC18PW

Reaction score
Hello everyone. New first time owner of a Dodge/Ram. I bought a 2018 Power Wagon a couple weeks ago with 4100 miles on it. So far loving this truck! Had JK Rubicon, CJ7's and still have a 2000 Jeep Cherokee XJ. Looking forward to reading the posts and getting to know you all. Anything I need to know out of the gate would be appreciated. Happy New Year! I'm from NC area near Ft. Bragg.

Attachments

• 3PW 12-16-19.jpg
    3PW 12-16-19.jpg
    528.3 KB · Views: 174
  • 4PW 12-16-19.jpg
    4PW 12-16-19.jpg
    564.9 KB · Views: 183
  • PW 12-16-19.jpg
    PW 12-16-19.jpg
    606.9 KB · Views: 181

jkbrereton

Reaction score
Thank you for your service.

My nephew is in the Marines, stationed in NC. Tyler Brereton

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Stavo

Reaction score
Only thing I'd say off the bat is that it's large offroad. It'll go pretty much anywhere it can fit though.

jkbrereton

Reaction score
Word... through the woods I wouldn't take it. I'd stick with open areas and hill climbs.

F8Demon

Reaction score
Does anyone know if olive green will become available to order on a 2020 Power Wagon (not tradesman)?

jkbrereton

Reaction score
I would have chosen that in 2019! I was actually looking for it

Randy M

Reaction score
Does anyone know if olive green will become available to order on a 2020 Power Wagon (not tradesman)?

Doesn't look like it. I would have chosen F8 Green if it was available

espey34

Reaction score
d19a738e0ad3860b90f81c0b712eefea.jpg
b62a1e1bd70d040d8e66a418b266329f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jkbrereton

Reaction score
I just saw an olive green SRT Challenger at the dealership. So the color is out there. Would have loved to have it on my Power Wagon

DevilDodge

Staff member
Reaction score
I just saw an olive green SRT Challenger at the dealership. So the color is out there. Would have loved to have it on my Power Wagon

That is F8green. A bit different. It has been available on challenger/charger for some time.

The olive green is not available yet. Probably later 2020.

The tradesman has several greens, but not olive green.

That is the latest info I know.

If someone knows something new, would be glad to discuss.

@redriderbob any thoughts here. Am I close or completely off

F8Demon

Reaction score
That is F8green. A bit different. It has been available on challenger/charger for some time.

The olive green is not available yet. Probably later 2020.

The tradesman has several greens, but not olive green.

That is the latest info I know.

If someone knows something new, would be glad to discuss.

@redriderbob any thoughts here. Am I close or completely off
Correct on F8, that is the color of my 2018 Demon. Wrong on tradesman, available in Olive Green.

DevilDodge

Staff member
Reaction score
I couldn't find it listed.

Black forest green is the only high volume green.

Low volume greens are light green, hills green, bright green, tree green, timberline green

F8Demon

Reaction score
I couldn't find it listed.

Black forest green is the only high volume green.

Low volume greens are light green, hills green, bright green, tree green, timberline green

What are you talking about? Were talking about 2020 Power wagon colors, no Forest Green is not a high volume color, but yes olive green is on tradesman.

DevilDodge

Staff member
Reaction score
On the build and price for tradesman. I do not see olive green.

@F8Demon you said you agreed about the challenger not being olive green, but the tradesman has it available.

I listed the greens available on tradesman. (According to build and price)

I asked if you could show or tell were you saw the olive green. (I haven't found it)

Yes, their is no Powerwagon green and no low volume colors at all.

So. My post above list the only High volume green on any trim. Then lists the low volume greens on Tradesman.

I can list the Powerwagon colors but you know them.

So to my question, where are you seeing olive green available.

Other than the articles saying it will be available 2020, I haven't seen it(except in pictures which have been a Laramie), but sure would love to see proof it is available

DevilDodge

Staff member
Reaction score
Ok, so I read back through some old posts and see that it was on the configurator, so I do not know why it did not show up for me yesterday.

Guess I will try again in a bit.

Needless to say, if I was to buy a 2020 today it would be an olive green Tradesman with Powerwagon package, which is why I was interested when you mentioned it @F8Demon .

Sorry for the confusion.

I have been trying to get my friend who is down on his luck with vehicles out to a parts Jeep for his Grand Cherokee.

We just got back from the road trip at 0545...I am now trying to motivate myself for the 8 hour shift I have to put in till I can get some shut eye.

DevilDodge

Staff member
Reaction score
I see it now, so sorry for the confusion. I must have not selected 2020, I sure thought I did.

Maybe, they will do the olive green Powerwagon like they have the Mojave sand.

Will be cool to see the Built to serve colors come to the Powerwagon aswell.

I sure wish they would get the accessories and the Macho Mango color from the Macho concept.

I really want those bumpers and RamRak

Users who are viewing this thread