Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

BcMac23

Reaction score
Does anyone who has taken delivery of a Laramie know if the front marker lights are LED or halogen? I know in the past they were halogen

Firewall

Reaction score
Never had OCD in my life till I met you guys!
So I am nowhere near shipping but I thought I saw something about dually's not shipping on trains. Is anybody familiar with how they eventually ship? This is my OCD question of the day!

ACEd

Reaction score
Makes sense. It would be nice if the graphic on the dash allowed you to change up the tire setup on the trailer (single vs dual)
I believe the software allows specific trailer configuration to display singles, duals up to 3 axles. Again that is NOT my concern. The physicsl geometry of the trailer tire valve stems that come with the sensors IS my question. Short, long, straight, bendable? Or are there multiple geometry options?

Thompsre08

Reaction score
My 3500 Laramie ordered 8/6 with Level B package arrives in the next few days. It has power folding mirrors... must have gotten luckyView attachment 24598
You ordered early enough before they changed the packages. I did the same with my incoming big horn. We’re special lol

Thebuilderman

Reaction score
They are different. There is a ttpms thread that has the part numbers. I know the ttpms is much more expensive than the tpms on the truck.
Am I reading this correct? You ordered in September and Estimated Shipping is late October?

Thebuilderman

Reaction score
Anyone know why dealer just called and said it won’t let them order rear air suspension seb on my limited night edition
Because they know you. You were much too happy when you ordered your truck and found it shipped. They called your dealer and said, “Hey this dude is much too happy,make any excuse and don’t give him his truck.” Then you just went and cancelled and re-ordered and they’re not happy now.
I deliberately did not order the air suspension as I think on the 3500 they remove a leaf. I want stock suspension and I will put after market AIR bags. I didn’t like the idea of nitrogen bags from the factory much. Prefer a compressor and air with gages and more adjustability. I am probably wrong but I think on the 2500 it’s in leu of the coil springs and that would be a no go for me too.

Lee Iacocca

Grumpy Old Fart
Reaction score
Because they know you. You were much too happy when you ordered your truck and found it shipped. They called your dealer and said, “Hey this dude is much too happy,make any excuse and don’t give him his truck.” Then you just went and cancelled and re-ordered and they’re not happy now.
I deliberately did not order the air suspension as I think on the 3500 they remove a leaf. I want stock suspension and I will put after market AIR bags. I didn’t like the idea of nitrogen bags from the factory much. Prefer a compressor and air with gages and more adjustability. I am probably wrong but I think on the 2500 it’s in leu of the coil springs and that would be a no go for me too.
I’ve had the air on my limited and it’s really a smooth ride. I only pull my Airstream a few times a year so hauling or towing is not a thing for me.

Thebuilderman

Reaction score
Thank you, I believe the build process completed 10/04/21. Just under a month to delivery (in Denver).
Sweet! I getting a bit (just a bit) optimistic! Maybe I’ll bet mine sooner then 5 months. I’m just south of Denver. Damn, that ain’t gonna matter I ordered mine in Louisiana. Nope not optimistic. 5 months. Actually probably 6 months cuz I sympathized with Combra.

Combra6589

Reaction score
Sweet! I getting a bit (just a bit) optimistic! Maybe I’ll bet mine sooner then 5 months. I’m just south of Denver. Damn, that ain’t gonna matter I ordered mine in Louisiana. Nope not optimistic. 5 months. Actually probably 6 months cuz I sympathized with Combra.
My new truck will probably come in before yours

Users who are viewing this thread