Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

RubiRam392

Jackass 4th grade bully
Reaction score
I found the PW curse, it's called customers being put in the back of the line.
Yeah, I noticed that as well. There is a PW in transit to a local dealer with a VIN way after mine. Level 3.
So there would be no reason my level 2 with a few choice upgrades wouldn't be here before theirs. Frustrating for sure!

lovmoney69

Reaction score
Any Lone Star orders or Silver Edition, Big Horn orders here?

Sorry, I asked this question before but the replies were buried so far back that I spent 20 minutes and still couldn't find it. There was one or two that replied. Just wondering what their statuses are. I have a theory after searching the internet every day. I can't find an actual image of any of these things anywhere. Not 2022 2500s and 3500s. My theory is, they haven't made ANY. Some one please prove it wrong. I'm dying to see an actual photo of the grill, not some digital image. I'm wondering if these packages are being help up by supply issues.
I ordered a BH MC and mine is in shipping. Hoping it should be here next week!!!

DHeart

Reaction score
Stellantis better start pumping out these trucks so they can pay the 275 million dollar fine!

OR....... - Trade me for my 2014 RAM Cummins (potentially effected) for the Laramie Cummins on order :p Guess I should be careful what I wish for, at least I have the 2014, the 2022 is still a paper transaction with no movement.

wademeyer

Reaction score
From what I was told by Sandi ship date is essentially your build date. But... who knows. I'm two weeks from ship date and have no build sheet or anything haha.
Same boat D1 with 11/10 ship date. Longhorn cc hemi also mark dodge order.

Apaschke82

Reaction score
Based on today's spreadsheet update, the Laramie CC's are starting to get some love (7 Laramie CC and 1 Limited MC with 4 of the orders from mid June or earlier). Still no Laramie MC HO's though.........

Thanks @OfficerDirtySanchez for the daily updates !
I’ve got a Laramie CC but mines an august order. Glad that some of the people who have been waiting for that long are getting somewhere finally.

Sauksxs

Reaction score
I think a lot of us are interested in knowing whether or not the option was on your POC. There have been rumors for a while that Ram was removing options without informing the customer, but I haven't seen evidence of it yet. This would be the first.

It would be nice to have insight as to if that is happening. Or if this case is due to a mistake by the dealer when ordering.
Finally talked to dealer it was on the original order sheet according to them the factory just decided to not build mine with it sorry it happens. I explain I see build sheets and window stickers before also after my build he indicate these things happen sorry. They are looking into whether they can install . Not the end of the world oviouly but its my retirement truck so kinda wanted it right I’m thinking of canceling my order

Alistair19

Reaction score
Truck finally went into D1 status sometime last week I think. Asked ram chat and then dealer confirmed. More waiting now... I wasn’t told a build date yet.

Nothing too special on mine: Big Horn CC, 12” screen, alpine speakers, SO, flame red

Vin: 3C63R2DL5NG136881

Edit: ordered 7/27
7/28, similar build but MC. D1 and not sure when but sometime last week. Hopefully soon! Flame red FTW!

Jtwes

Reaction score
I ordered a Tradesman 2500 4x4 crew cab long bed 6.4 on 9/29 It has Crome package, cloth interior, 50 gallon tank and a fifth wheel prep. I thought with it being a simple truck it would go faster what do you guys think . In D status now.

Coonhound

Reaction score
Is it a SILVER EDITION Big Horn? Because that is specifically my question. I'm looking for Lone Star or Silver Edition.

lovmoney69

Reaction score
I ordered a Tradesman 2500 4x4 crew cab long bed 6.4 on 9/29 It has Crome package, cloth interior, 50 gallon tank and a fifth wheel prep. I thought with it being a simple truck it would go faster what do you guys think . In D status now.
End of November, early December for build. Just guessing lol

wolfmanwooley

Reaction score
Not all dealers can get it.
Built 10/18 Shipped 10/20
Up to 3 weeks to move to dealer once it arrives at the port of entry.
Seems like there are only 5 drivers for the entire state of Louisiana!
Google maps shows 20 Ram Dealers in Louisiana.

Attachments

• Rail delivery.png
    Rail delivery.png
    27.9 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread