Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

rockman88

Reaction score
I'll probably catch hell for this but someone suggested that I tell Biden that NG122529 wishes to seek refuge in the United States and he'd probably send a plane and have it delivered to one of our rural airports in the middle of the night.

This made my evening, great stuff. More humor needed here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ACEd

Reaction score
Does anyone know the tint percent on the windows as shipped? I've never ordered a truck and I assumed the dealership tinted rear and rear passenger to the state limit. I've always just tinted the front to match.
Factory Tint on rears is generally not an issue. Front limits vary by state but most limits are significantly darker than come from factory. Just be careful. Louisiana allows less dark tint than Tx - i had to have Tx tint removed to get inspection sticker in La.

Last edited:

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
This made my evening, great stuff. More humor needed here!

Some of you need to re-read the site rules you agreed to when joining.

There's an off-topic forum if you want to tell political jokes.

I don't carry water for the current administration by a long shot, but it doesn't belong here in these threads.

rockman88

Reaction score
Some of you need to re-read the site rules you agreed to when joining.

There's an off-topic forum if you want to tell political jokes.

I don't carry water for the current administration by a long shot, but it doesn't belong here in these threads.

Duly noted thank you.

hotrodssisco

Reaction score
Factory Tint on rears is generally not an issue. Front limits vary by state but most limits are significantly darker than come from factory. Just be careful. Louisiana allows less dark timt than Tx - i had to have Tx timt removed yo get inspection sticker in Ls.
Vermont= 0% in front, (legally; we won't say who does State Inspections here..)
N.Y.= 70% transmittance, front and rear
N.J.= 0%, f/r; with license point violation charged.
Massachusetts= 35% f/r
Conn., the same.
Northeast very unforgiving in this area.

Last edited:

JMT

Reaction score
As I posted on here the other day, my truck arrived at dealer, laramie megacab night edition. Picked it up today and took it right away and got different tires on it. Truck WAS awesome.
Took my wife and 4 year old daughter to get pizza and play games, and on the way home some idiot heading in opposite direction decided to turn right in front of me and dang near head on collision. I had green light and I don't know what he was thinking. Good news is everyone is safe, just shaken and little bruised. Truck didn't even have 50 miles on it. I'm gonna go now and cry myself to sleep.

Attachments

• IMG_20211022_193748800.jpg
    IMG_20211022_193748800.jpg
    327.9 KB · Views: 218

zGhillie

Reaction score
As I posted on here the other day, my truck arrived at dealer, laramie megacab night edition. Picked it up today and took it right away and got different tires on it. Truck WAS awesome.
Took my wife and 4 year old daughter to get pizza and play games, and on the way home some idiot heading in opposite direction decided to turn right in front of me and dang near head on collision. I had green light and I don't know what he was thinking. Good news is everyone is safe, just shaken and little bruised. Truck didn't even have 50 miles on it. I'm gonna go now and cry myself to sleep.
Good thing y’all are ok but damn is that painful guess it was built just to save all yall

rossagge

Reaction score
OOF! Bad day, but Glad to hear you and your family are OK.

Thebuilderman

Reaction score
For sure i will have to follow up with it next week. they seem very shady so lets see what happens.
I know this may be not cool to say but… After you bet through this please post the dealership so we all know. The other thing is most folks aren’t aware that if a dealership acts in bad faith or screws you on maintenance or warranty not only the Bureau of Automotive Repair AND the DMV can help. A lot! The DMV can be a dealers worst nightmare. I bet that’s not cool to say either. I just hate it when people get screwed. Personally
Host Mammoth triple Slide Truck camper. We looked at it, but felt it was over priced. So still looking for one just like that.
wow! That is bad to the bone! You have taste. What truck are you getting?

Ridered67

Reaction score
Dang dude we're still trying to get our trucks and you're just out there crashing them like it ain't no thang :oops::D

Jk glad you're ok

rossagge

Reaction score
The good news is you're ok. The other good news is you could order another one just like it and you'll still get it before the May orders!
Maybe even get what he paid for it too even in that condition! Ha!

Thatjonesboy_67

Reaction score
Currently in
So here's a new one: The date code on my window sticker CHANGED from 1015-0 to 1020-3 since last checked. I thought those were fixed? Perhaps there is something else to it?

Noticed the same with yours, @rossagge - our trucks are twins, both heading to Mark Dodge.

On a positive note, missed the recall by a hair!
I also have a longhorn but mine was built 10-18 headed to mark dodge! Think im in kz-t @brv10 told me that it left this morning headed for port allen. Have a est arrival of 10-30/11-12 according to ram chat.

hotrodssisco

Reaction score
Currently in

I also have a longhorn but mine was built 10-18 headed to mark dodge! Think im in kz-t @brv10 told me that it left this morning headed for port allen. Have a est arrival of 10-30/11-12 according to ram chat.
Crazy fast record time! I'm not much later and it's not even a thought!

DeepH20Driller

Reaction score
First wreck I have ever been in.
Here is a pic from couple hrs prior. Man that was a good looking truck

She was a beaut!! I ordered same truck but Limited, Hemi. Can’t wait!! What tires did you go with?

Users who are viewing this thread