A couple of weeks ago, we told you about Ram Trucks launching their second annual “Ram Ag Season” campaign. Now that its harvest season and farming communities are getting their harvest to market, Ram Trucks has started their first Ram Ag (Agricultural) event this weekend at the Farm Progress Show in Decatur, Illinois.
Ram Trucks is committed to the farming community and is showcasing their products at five of the nation’s largest farm shows. The brand is hoping to show the community, that Ram Trucks bring more productivity and efficiency to the agricultural market than any other full-size truck manufacturer.
While the brand will be having large displays on hand at the shows, Ram is also bringing several trucks that show attendees can drive. Ram Trucks will have a fleet of 2020 Ram 1500 pickups, as well as the new 2019 Ram 2500 and 3500 Heavy Duty trucks as well. The brand is also setting up custom driving courses, that will demonstrate capability, ground clearance, articulation, and towing. The Heavy Duty models will even have large horse trailers and tractors attached.
Here’s a quick look at how these farm shows are rolling out over the next three months:
- August 27-29: Farm Progress Show in Decatur, Illinois
- September 10-12: Husker Harvest Days in Grand Island, Nebraska
- September 17-19: Farm Science Review in London, Ohio
- October 15-17: Sunbelt Ag Expo in Moultrie, Georgia
- October 30: Future Farmers of America (FFA) convention in Indianapolis, Indiana. The Ram Truck brand has been an active supporter of FFA for more than 60 years.
More information on these Ram-sponsored farm shows and other Ram agricultural activities at Ram Life website.