Back in August, we broke the word that RAM was introducing another color for its 2020 Ram Heavy Duty Night Edition trucks. The Night Edition pickups are among the most popular packages on the Ram 2500 and Ram 3500 Big Horn and Laramie trim levels. The classic Patriot Blue exterior color adds not only a more upscale look with the enhanced darkened theme of the Night Edition package but is the first time a blue color has been offered on the Night Edition package.
Fast forward a few months and we are starting to see the new color combination hit dealer lots across the United States and Canada.
For those who aren’t familiar with the Night Edition package, both the Big Horn and Laramie offerings include the following equipment…
- 20-Inch x 8.0-Inch Black Painted Aluminum Wheels
- Black Exterior Badging
- Black Headlamp Bezels
- Black Interior Accents
- Black Ram Head Tailgate Badge
- Black Tail Lamp Bezels
- Body-Color Door Handles
- Gloss Black Billets/Accents Grille
- Body-Color Grille Surround
- LT285/60R20E OWL On/Off-Road Tires
- Painted Front Bumper
- Painted Rear Bumper
- ParkSense® Front and Rear Park-Assist System
- Mirror-Mounted Auxiliary Reverse Lamps (Laramie models only)
- Black Exterior Mirrors
- Power Adjustable Convex Aux Mirrors (Laramie models only)
- Exterior Mirrors with Memory (Laramie models only)
- Power Folding Black Trailer-Tow Mirrors w/ Memory (Laramie models only)
Patriot Blue joins six other exterior colors available on Night Edition models. Those colors include Bright White, Delmonico Red, Flame Red, Diamond Black, Billet Silver, and Granite Crystal.
The Patriot Blue exterior color will add an additional $100 USD, to the price of your Ram 2500 or 3500. For additional details, contact your local Ram Truck dealer. This particular truck is available through our friends at University Dodge Ram in Davie, Florida.
2020 Ram 2500 Laramie Night Edition Mega Cab 4×4 Image Gallery:
You must be logged in to post a comment.