Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New profile posts

Just purchase the 2024 2500 HD /Mega Cab/ Limited / Night Edition - love it! Traded in '24 Chevy 2500 HD LTZ for it - smart move.
RamRanger
RamRanger
I crossed over also and have never looked back.
Hello, i know you havent posted in a while about your regen issue. What was your outcome on your regen issue when it was in regen every 50-60 miles?
100% about to trade all of them in for f550s never something like this happen before and 3500 per injector that is robbery and the dealership trying to commercial tax Mr not knowing I am a brand new bussiness owner and trusted this company and all I am getting is no help what so ever thanks dodge
Brutal_HO
Brutal_HO
4. Seems perhaps you believe this is an official RAM site - it is not. You should Go find @RamCares and "start a conversation" to send them a private message. They may be able to assist with a resolution.
5. If you can't get satisfaction through the dealer and RAM, go find an independent shop.
Best luck.
I have a 22 dodge ram 5500 6.7 diesel and there telling me my pc3 pump exploded and are trying to charge me 39,000 dollars to replace that the lines gaskets and 6 injectors the injectors alone they are trying to charge 3500 a pieace for dodge need to step in on this especially till 22 this was a recall for the same pump I pay 7,000 dollar a month payment on this truck and has made me a cent in 2 months I have 4 of
Brutal_HO
Brutal_HO
Welcome, and sorry you're having dealer issues, but a couple things.
1. Dodge doesn't make Ram trucks and hasn't since 2009 when RAM became a standalone brand.
2. Dealers are not factory owned stores. Find another dealer.
3. You are ranting on your own profile page so unlikely you are going to get any responses. If you're looking for help and not purely here just to rant, make a post in the forums.
Hey jimmy just finish installing the digital cluster the harness worked wonderful now is there away to update mileage and engine hrs and all that good stuff

Attachments

• IMG_7272.jpeg
    IMG_7272.jpeg
    365.6 KB · Views: 25
2022 Ram 3500 limited. Heated steering wheel problems. Comes on for a second or two, and then turns off.
Reactions: Wisniewski741
RamCares
RamCares
Thank you for bringing this to our attention, David. Our team would like to investigate this matter further. Please private message us with any concerns that you may have for a proper review.

Chris,
Ram Cares
Hello Jimmy. I have a 2019 2500 with surround view and I had the dealer add the trailer camera sales code QFX but I dont have the trailer camera icon on any of my camera screens. Do you know if I can add it using alfaobd? I see it listed for a 2020 but not a 2019 and I did want to try it without talking to someone smarter than me . Thank you
Hi Jimmy, on a 2022 Ram 2500 Big Horn with the tow prep package with 5th wheel prep. No 360 surround cameras. I purchased a gooseneck trailer that came with 4 mopar surround cameras on board and the digital mirror camera as well. I am hoping since I do not have the 12 pin on board that there is a way I can purchase a few components and get this camera system working in my truck? -Mike
Hello, I had posted recently concerning transmission fluid change intervals. We tow a 5th wheel trailer part time, so far about 10K miles of the total of 44K on the truck. It is a '21 Laramie 3500 Cummins and not the HO version. It also has the standard transmission and not the Aisin.
Thanks
Reactions: crippwarrior12
BamaOEF
BamaOEF
I also tow a 5er, Change the tanny filter and fluid, do not flush just what drains at 60K. I also have the 68RFE trans. No issues so far at 88K miles.
Brutal_HO
Brutal_HO
RamCares does not provide technical advice. They are a social media team to liaise with your dealer if needed.
Hi all. 2024 Bighorn SRW 3500 . Ordered 4/24 scheduled 4/30 production 5/13. Also received text saying expected delivery date 7/25. Anyone seeing 2 month time frame. Seems like a big gap. Ordered a 2022 in December of 21 and it was on the lot in 8 weeks. Any thoughts?
Hello,

I just went through your post on relocating the camera connection from the bumper to the bed for a 5th wheel or gooseneck. Why did you have to buy the coax connector? Can you pull it out of the bumper housing and leave it blank and use it in the new blank housing?

What did you use to cut the hole?

Thank you for any info you can provide.
Hi,
I saw your CJC Intercooler guard posted for sale. Would you be able to get a shipping quote to 29369?

Much appreciated.
Austin
T
TrevorSmoove
Just sent you a PM
Brutal_HO
Brutal_HO
Be careful using profile post, you're conversing in public. Seems TrevorSmoove got you back on the right track with a PM (Start Conversation).
Hello Jimmy, Do you know where i can source radio upgrade harnesses?, i.e for 8.4 & 12" upgrades in 1500's
Back