Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WTB: 75th Anniversary Edition PW side steps

VegasMoxie

Reaction score
Are you satisfied with the power steps? I’m still debating between them and Maple.
I like them for what they are, a step. It’s a good step with an easy to use height and they’re pretty much out of the way when closed. They tuck up almost to the same height as the pinch weld and drop down quick when I open the door. They will probably get destroyed against any rocks/trees that bang up under the pinch weld. Maple and white knuckle both make incredible sliders. I had to make the decision do I want sliders or just a step. I have Ace sliders on my Jeep and they do there job very well as a slider and sometimes I use them as a step. I made the decision not to drive the PW as aggressively as my Jeep.. a hard decision. Buying the powersteps helped me to solidify that decision, if I drag rocks then I destroy the steps.

It looks like either of those sliders will make a decent step but will definitely be very effective rock sliders. Not sure if this helps.

supergeess

Reaction score
Thanks...
I'd love to have protection of real sliders, but am concerned if they will be low enough to be useful as a step for my wife and kids once I have 35 or 37" tires on my PW.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread