Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WTB: 2019+ LED reflector headlights

sn_85

Reaction score
I have a 2022 BH 2500 night shade with the halogen headlights. If you have a set of new(ish) LED reflector take-offs I'd love to buy them from you. Would prefer nightshade or blacked out housing but would consider the regular white/chrome ones. I'll cover shipping as well obviously. Let me know what you got. I'm located in Boise, ID.

TrailWhale

Reaction score
Someone local to me is selling a BNIB set of LED headlights on Facebook. He's listed them at $2800 and/or trade. If you're interested I can send you a link.

G Mcpherson

Reaction score
Check BAM Auto Parts. I got a set, Black for 979.00 Shipped no Tax.
Part NamePriceQuantityTotal 68360179AC Headlamp, Left $489.51 68360178AC Headlamp, Right$ 489.51

sn_85

Reaction score
Someone local to me is selling a BNIB set of LED headlights on Facebook. He's listed them at $2800 and/or trade. If you're interested I can send you a link.

Those are probably the higher end projector LEDs which I think are on the Limited's. Not sure those would work with my big horn without some harness trickery. Plus a bit out of my price range for lights. Thanks for looking out though.

sn_85

Reaction score
Check BAM Auto Parts. I got a set, Black for 979.00 Shipped no Tax.
Part NamePriceQuantityTotal 68360179AC Headlamp, Left $489.51 68360178AC Headlamp, Right$ 489.51

Thanks for the info. Did you use AlfaOBD or a harness to get them to work on your truck?

Brianmp01

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Did you use AlfaOBD or a harness to get them to work on your truck?
If you just get the regular leds nothing else needs done other than plug them in and change the settings

Last edited:

G Mcpherson

Reaction score
You will need to use Alpha to change some settings. Check out this Thread.

Halogen to OEM LED swap​

Jimmy07 has them listed. I have yet to install mine. I also have a BH.

CBC features LED low beam lamps present- YES

CBC features LED high beam lamps present- YES

CBC features LED front park/marker lamps present- YES

CBC Config I/O Usage front park/signature lamp left pin A7- YES

**2014 CBC Config I/O & Feat. Front park/signature lamp right pin A5- YES**

**Note** If you do not see this 2014 CBC setting, then use this one:
2014 CBC Config I/O & Feat. Truck bed lighting feature- PRESENT **

CBC Extern.Light Calibr.: Signature light present- YES

Last edited:

elephantrider

Hydraulic Lifter Crew
Reaction score
reflector leds are 12 pin, same as the reflector leds. follow the directions above and it's basically plug and play. adaptive housings are 18 pin, and take a harness plus one wire ran, I believe.

Users who are viewing this thread