Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

**Withdrawn** New in box Trailer 360 Camera System

Dark Sky

Reaction score
I've sat on this unused system since receiving my new truck in late January. It provides a full overhead view of your trailer. Cameras-2.jpgI pull a large 5th wheel and a medium horse trailer and thought these cameras would be super handy for backing in and maneuvering in tight spots. It turns out the places I go and park haven't been that tight. My location is near Houston TX. If you're interested I will take $750. I am set up for Paypal and Venmo. I can send you the dimensions and weight of the box and you can send me a pre-paid shipping label and I'll get it to you, unless you happen to be close enough that we could meet somewhere for the purchase. Thanks for your time.

Dark Sky

Reaction score
It might take a while. Looks like one of these systems sold here a few months ago. For the folks who want one, it's a good chance to save some bucks.

Surf2snow1

Reaction score
You can also try eBay. Seems like some pop up there and disappear.

Dark Sky

Reaction score
I've sat on this unused system since receiving my new truck in late January. It provides a full overhead view of your trailer. View attachment 44230I pull a large 5th wheel and a medium horse trailer and thought these cameras would be super handy for backing in and maneuvering in tight spots. It turns out the places I go and park haven't been that tight. My location is near Houston TX. If you're interested I will take $750. I am set up for Paypal and Venmo. I can send you the dimensions and weight of the box and you can send me a pre-paid shipping label and I'll get it to you, unless you happen to be close enough that we could meet somewhere for the purchase. Thanks for your time.
I am reducing the price to $500.

Dark Sky

Reaction score
Yes. It's definitely a slow moving part. I had a couple of inquiries but that's it.

Cseybert

Reaction score
I would take it, but it seems like everyone including me is getting tight with their money. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread