Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wireless charger Laramie with 12” uconnect 5

Trwiii

Reaction score
I ordered an 22 Laramie with all options, im seeing the early builds have the ram charger wireless phone charger but I can’t find it on my order. Did any of you guys that have your trucks delivered recently have it installed? I ordered the B trim option with safety and tow package and BS monitoring with the 12” screen.

Reaction score
I just picked up my 22 Laramie build with safety group B, tow package, and Laramie level A equipment group. No wirelesss charger. No bsm.

Trwiii

Reaction score
Thank you, it’s amazing. I wanted a limited but they dropped all the packages in May when I ordered. So I went for a Laramie fully loaded of north of 92k. And they are gonna cheap out on a charger, and now I’m hearing you only get one foam bottle door drink holder. I don’t get it. So I’ll have to add all the things they took out at my own expense
Good job Ram.

Reaction score
You are correct, had to swipe the passenger side insert from my 2017 before I left with the new truck.

Savin yours

Reaction score
My sticker shows it, built on the 19th of this month.
e17ca7f28b0413746339920833fe7fae.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trwiii

Reaction score
I can’t find it on any option package or list of standard equipment
it wasn’t a stand alone option either. What else did you order on your Laramie?

downsc123

Reaction score
I picked up my 22 Laramie 3 weeks ago and I have it (and it actually works). I have Laramie level B group but I believe it comes as part of the package you select to get the bucket seats with the actual middle console.

Savin yours

Reaction score
I can’t find it on any option package or list of standard equipment
it wasn’t a stand alone option either. What else did you order on your Laramie?

I pretty much got everything, except a sunroof.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trwiii

Reaction score
I picked up my 22 Laramie 3 weeks ago and I have it (and it actually works). I have Laramie level B group but I believe it comes as part of the package you select to get the bucket seats with the actual middle console.
You are correct sir, its part of bucket seats option. I did not look at that one box with that information on it.
Thank you, I’m anxiously waiting for this I ordered in May. I ordered a Tradesman in January and delivery was May 2, only 4 months.
This one might be slightly longer but I hope its before NY winter sets in!

Reaction score
You are correct sir, its part of bucket seats option. I did not look at that one box with that information on it.
Thank you, I’m anxiously waiting for this I ordered in May. I ordered a Tradesman in January and delivery was May 2, only 4 months.
This one might be slightly longer but I hope its before NY winter sets in!
You are referring preferred package 2HH that comes with the Laramie to get leather bucket seats? Because I ha e that option and no ram charger.

jenninr

Reaction score
Unless things have changed you have to get the level 2 or level b package to get the wireless charger. The bucket seat option is not the trigger for it.

Trwiii

Reaction score
Yes this is the package with black leather bucket seats, it lists the ram charger.02CCFE12-2092-4176-BDCB-18D780E3B267.jpeg

Reaction score
Unless things have changed you have to get the level 2 or level b package to get the wireless charger. The bucket seat option is not the trigger for it.
Yes this is the package with black leather bucket seats, it lists the ram charger.View attachment 43180
I did get larammie level A but basically I’m feeling like ram dropped some items that I technically paid for.

Users who are viewing this thread