Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why Ram?

Rockcrawlindude

a rock crawlin’ dude
Reaction score
39k?!…man, I really got screwed by all the overpriced junk option in my PW. A base Tradesman with the package would have been so much nicer, stupid Covid. If I hadn’t needed a truck like now back then…
Sticker was 47,505 but yes I paid 39,101 during an “employee pricing for all” type of sale

Kauffmj1

Reaction score
Sticker was 47,505 but yes I paid 39,101 during an “employee pricing for all” type of sale
I love my 23 Powerwagon and got an ok discounted deal by COVID standards, but it does make me want to puke when I see how much less the 2019 and 2020 trucks were. Especially since my 23 is essentially the same truck with very few different options. I should have ditched my rusty GMC pre-pandemic!

Thisnthat

Reaction score
I love my 23 Powerwagon and got an ok discounted deal by COVID standards, but it does make me want to puke when I see how much less the 2019 and 2020 trucks were. Especially since my 23 is essentially the same truck with very few different options. I should have ditched my rusty GMC pre-pandemic!

even the 21s were "cheap". we have a 21 tradesman 2500 6.4 with level 2 and most of the other wanted options - sticker was $48.5k. A similar 2024 model is $63k+

the month to month/overall price increases really started to get stupid with the 22 MY. Our 22 bighorn dually went up $3k in 2.5 months from order to delivery and up a total of over $8k from when we ordered and then end of the 22 MY cycle

Dave01

Reaction score
Yup, I bought in August 2022. I had looked at trucks a year or more earlier, my Silverado duramax was getting toward 300,000 miles and I was going to get a newer truck and get rid of my SUV at the same time, go from 3 vehicles to 2. But had I bought then it would definitely have been a GM diesel, so even though I paid the price I'm kind of glad I waited and Ram ended up being the choice.

Users who are viewing this thread