Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who makes the bumpers on the trucks used on Yellowstone?

Rockcrawlindude

a rock crawlin’ dude
Reaction score
It looks very similar to this steel craft with the exception of the top tube. Maybe they offer different models or updated it. I know sometimes in movies/shows they change or remove logos so they aren’t advertising a brand so I’m not sure if that applies.

LimitedLonghorn

Reaction score
That would be GR Trailers - https://www.grtrailers.com/dodge/

I’ve heard great things about them but have no firsthand experience.

54d4792fb595390b23c43a46a5b6163c.jpg

Roaming Investors

Reaction score
Thanks all! I don't see that GR Trailers has a 2021 model.
I want maximum deer strike protection for my 2021 Limited Dually. But, it needs to accommodate all of the sensors and cameras too.

I think I'll probably end up with RanchHand, Westin HDX or Steelcraft (Steel craft doesnt appear to be confident about the sensors working)

Chrisminx

Reaction score
I want maximum deer strike protection for my 2021 Limited Dually. But, it needs to accommodate all of the sensors and cameras too.

I think I'll probably end up with RanchHand, Westin HDX or Steelcraft (Steel craft doesnt appear to be confident about the sensors working)

I am leaning toward the one in the link below.

Roaming Investors

Reaction score

I am leaning toward the one in the link below.

I was just looking at that one too!

The1adman

Reaction score
I really like the Outlaw Premium. Anyone notice the plating on the front is smooth on the Delmonico red and white 5500 but diamond plate on all the others? I like the smooth plate on front better, breaks it up.

Chrisminx

Reaction score
I really like the Outlaw Premium. Anyone notice the plating on the front is smooth on the Delmonico red and white 5500 but diamond plate on all the others? I like the smooth plate on front better, breaks it up.
There are different options when ordering.

sstoner911

Reaction score

I have the Ranch Hand... accommodates the camera and sensors.

Attachments

• 20220117_181634.jpg
    20220117_181634.jpg
    386.7 KB · Views: 96

Chrisminx

Reaction score
I don't think you would be disappointed in any of them. I'm kinda partial to the ones with the top tube.

G’Dave

Reaction score
The one with the hitch thing on the front might come in super handy sometimes. I could see myself using it for repositioning trailers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

McHenry2500

Reaction score

pacu44

Reaction score
Got one, putting on this weekend. and they are camera, sensor and factory fog compatible.

Users who are viewing this thread