Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

White nanonet

Bocephus

Reaction score
Has anyone got there front fuel filters with a nanonet other than green? I got one that was in the correct box and plastic wrapped inside but inside was white. I called Geno garage and they said there not all green depending on where there made and not to worry about it. I didn’t get it from geno’s so I was nervous. Does anyone have a white nanonet from genos with pics of all the markings on the filter I can compare too.
this is the second filter I got from the same place. First one was green nanonet but both boxes said they were for 2013 6.7 truck. Do they all say 2013?

flan

Reaction score
New production are no longer green, if you do have a green it’s been sitting around for a little while.

Bocephus

Reaction score
Do u have a picture of the top. The markings so I can make sure mines good. Do all of yours say for a 2013 ?

flan

Reaction score
Sorry I do not. This question came up on another forum the gentleman emailed cummins and that was their reply.

BigRigWrecker

Reaction score
So glad this forum exists… I almost lost my marbles this morning and spent 30 mins searching all over for this answer. Guess when you buy 5 of everything you wind up with some old stock on your shelves. New batch… no green… it does look more robust though. Bet that green stuff got earmarked for face masks:)

Users who are viewing this thread