Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wheres my truck

McGuyver

Reaction score
Anyone know who can be contacted? My truck was built 9/2. Ram customer service is of no use. I dont know is all they can say about anything. “ who would know?” I dont know. It’s getting old waiting over 6 months now.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Anyone know who can be contacted? My truck was built 9/2. Ram customer service is of no use. I dont know is all they can say about anything. “ who would know?” I dont know. It’s getting old waiting over 6 months now.
The dealer can get the info

Savin yours

Reaction score
Same as mine too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine too. Sandi at MD told me that all the HD’s are waiting for some kinda update before shipping. Told me to check back in 3 weeks

BryantJT

Reaction score
Your dealer needs to get their regional/general manager involved to track it down. When I ordered my Gladiator, it had been complete but stuck in a rail yard for several weeks, first in, last out. The GM had to track it down and get it loaded on a truck instead of rail to get it to me in a reasonable amount of time.

kvp

Reaction score
I feel your pain guys. I started this process in December. Dealer says they are as annoyed as I am. I doubt that!

Surgdoc4

Reaction score
Mine too. Sandi at MD told me that all the HD’s are waiting for some kinda update before shipping. Told me to check back in 3 weeks

Heard that one before a couple of months ago

Brad83

Reaction score
Mine was built May 20th and didn't ship until July 19th. It's frustrating, but be patient(like saying that to anyone has ever worked).

Users who are viewing this thread