Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where to find TTPMS parts?

Davidatc80

Reaction score
I’ve looked many websites and purchased these twice only to get a follow up email saying items are not available and a refund has been issued.

Do anyone know where I can get these parts for the trailer TPMS?

blbrown

Reaction score
I’ve looked many websites and purchased these twice only to get a follow up email saying items are not available and a refund has been issued.

What are the part #'s your looking for? I might have an extra module that goes above the headliner

QuattroCS

Reaction score

i found this thread, maybe it can help you

QuattroCS

Reaction score
and this one

Davidatc80

Reaction score
Sorry, I should have included the part numbers.

68375990AC- bumper receiver
68404893AB- headliner module
68412666AA- jumper cable

bamorris2

Reaction score
Sorry, I should have included the part numbers.

68375990AC- bumper receiver
68404893AB- headliner module
68412666AA- jumper cable

I found all of those items on Amazon when I did mine a few months ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Davidatc80

Reaction score
I found all of those items on Amazon when I did mine a few months ago.

For real? I pasted the part numbers in Amazon and nothing comes up. I’ll try the nomenclature. Thank you

Davidatc80

Reaction score
Seems like no one has the bumper receiver. Does anyone have one or an extra they want to sell?

bamorris2

Reaction score
For real? I pasted the part numbers in Amazon and nothing comes up. I’ll try the nomenclature. Thank you

Yea for real. But I just checked Amazon again and looks like they’re now out of stock. Bummer.

snlsmith

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of replacement valve stems for the TPMS sensor with more threads?

The kit comes with a valve and adapters for 1/2" and 5/8" holes in the rim. The tire shop said normally the 1/2 is for AL rims and 5/8 is for steel rims. My problem is that my AL rims have the 5/8 hole. Since the AL rim has thicker material, and the 5/8 rubber washer is thicker than the one for the 1/2 hole, there are not enough threads on the stem for the nut to catch

Sapper-8

Reaction score
Don’t mean to jump this conversation, but I am looking for clarity. I have the TPMS for my trailer but I have to use the TPMS monitor to view tire information. Is there a way to view on the uconnect or do you need to have a certain Ram model to do. I have the 2019 3500 Laramie.

JABAR357

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of replacement valve stems for the TPMS sensor with more threads?

The kit comes with a valve and adapters for 1/2" and 5/8" holes in the rim. The tire shop said normally the 1/2 is for AL rims and 5/8 is for steel rims. My problem is that my AL rims have the 5/8 hole. Since the AL rim has thicker material, and the 5/8 rubber washer is thicker than the one for the 1/2 hole, there are not enough threads on the stem for the nut to catch
I’m having the same problem with my TTPMS valve Stem.

Did you find a fix for the threads being too short?

snlsmith

Reaction score
I’m having the same problem with my TTPMS valve Stem.

Did you find a fix for the threads being too short?
No, although the search kinda fell by the wayside as life got in the way.

werard

Reaction score

Someone a while back posted these up may do the trick? https://nicholsmanufacturingandweld...-valve-stem-for-tpms-sensor-rim-hole-size-625

Users who are viewing this thread