Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where is my truck...lol ...new member

Garys70gt

Reaction score
Ordered a 2022 3500 ram tradesman with H.O. cummins.... 6/16/21.... have no idea when i will recieve my truck. Dealer says they don't know either.

Carhauler

Reaction score
I am looking forward to getting on board , I have a new 21 Laramie Dually , loaded to the limited specs, but it is stuck in a train with no keys 34 miles from the dealer and 235 miles from me, I NEED this truck its replacing a lemon Chevy High country and can not dump it till there is a new one in my hands, they say 40 units stuck on the train and can't get a answer on when it will have keys. This is a screenshot of its twin when and if I get it??

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-10-24 at 11.49.57 AM.png
    Screenshot 2021-10-24 at 11.49.57 AM.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 13

Carhauler

Reaction score
Another message from the dealer just came in: Still no answers !!!!!!

Carhauler

Reaction score
Todays update, they got a truck was among the "missing keys" so they are getting keys made but who the heck knows if it takes 30 minutes or 3 days. Its crazy the the truck is 34 miles from the dealer and 230 miles from me ? Nothing is working correctly these days !!!!

Carhauler

Reaction score
Thew in the towel and bailed on the keyless Ram, if anyone is looking maybe it will show next week.....Maybe ,its a loaded granite crystal 21 laramie dually at Jones CJDR in Wickenburg AZ maybe is still available as I just canceled yesterday and bought a Ford , Good luck to all and best wishes in the hell we are all in here is the USSA !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread