Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wheel/tire packages

nyfireman22

Reaction score
Considering ordering wheels and tires for my new truck now so they will be here when it (eventually) comes in. Where are you all getting wheel and tire packages from? I've scoured the internet and have seen most of the common places, just wondering if anyone has a hidden gem that they would like to share with the group!

Last edited:

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Considering ordering wheels and tires for my new truck now so they will be here when it (eventually) comes in. Where are you all getting wheel and tire packages from? I've scoured the internet and have seen most of the common places, just wondering if anyone has a hidden gem that they would like to share with the group!
Where are you located if your in canada i know a few sites but they dont ship to the US

Brewbud

Brewmeister Meisterbrew
Reaction score
I ordered wheels from CJC Offroad. They have great support and they ship for free. I went to Discount Tire for my tires.

southern_yank

Reaction score
I used extreme customs for my package deal. Not a great experience, not a bad experience. Do now though, the $200 rebate is only given to you after you pay pictures to thier site within 30 days. Yes, I didn't read the fine print

Sent from my KB2007 using Tapatalk

HappyChappy

Reaction score
Discount tire for both wheels and tires for me. I shopped around online then had Discount match the price. They have the best customer service that I’ve experienced.

I’m sure you’ve already read this elsewhere but order your tires soon…seems like anything good has a few month delay on them.

colivery

Reaction score
I am very satisfied with Unisteel G614 RST tyres. These tires are balanced, always inflated according to Goodyear weight chart guidelines, and are used in conjunction with a tire pressure/temperature monitoring system. A bit expensive but it can guarantee our safety.

Last edited:

406Linetrash

Reaction score
I used discount tire. Have been really happy. Ordered online. Had them at store 3 days later

Users who are viewing this thread