Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the longest wait for a HD Ram ??

223500DRW

Reaction score
I originally ordered nov 9th some options came off reatriction in Dec asked to add 360 surround cameras and power fold mirrors they couldn't add so reordered me a 2nd truck dec 14th. got my firat teuck in March and the Dec order I received may 6th. had to wait to pu till may 11th due to front bumper having shipping damage. which worked in my favor I was able to get a free mopar warranty till 125k miles or 72 months with a 100 deductible.

leroyg

Reaction score
ordered December 20, 2021 latest update shows shipped, possible delivery date of 7/25/22

Scvette

Reaction score
My buddy ordered his I believe July 18th of 2021. It’s a olive green fairly loaded chassis cab Laramie 3500 CC. He ordered about a month before I ordered my loaded night edition Laramie 3500 CC LB. I got my truck in January and he’s still waiting on his. I got his window sticker for him March 11th. So tomorrow will be 1 yr since order and still no truck. Hes RyanD on the tracking spreadsheet.

QuattroCS

Reaction score
My buddy ordered his I believe July 18th of 2021. It’s a olive green fairly loaded chassis cab Laramie 3500 CC. He ordered about a month before I ordered my loaded night edition Laramie 3500 CC LB. I got my truck in January and he’s still waiting on his. I got his window sticker for him March 11th. So tomorrow will be 1 yr since order and still no truck. Hes RyanD on the tracking spreadsheet.
there were considerable delays on top of the "normal" ones for March-May builds. many of those are finally getting shipped and delivered, hopefully his will move soon. His stats was recently checked (in the last 2 weeks) it is still KZ. but recently (in the last couple of days) a few known trucks from May builds have shipped and some orders from March Build saw movement on the tracker with Mid Aug projected delivery. Hope his gets moving soon.

Scvette

Reaction score
It finally appeared, he doesn’t have it yet but the dealership has it close. He’s actual at getting a really good price on it, way better than he thought he would. He might get it next week.

Users who are viewing this thread