Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is the going $$$$ for Night Edition wheels and tires? Getting rid of them as soon as I take delivery

Zeus2018

Reaction score
Ordered the Night Edition package on my 22' 3500 Limited. Truck should be here this week and already have my Method wheels and tires so will be posting the factory Night Edition wheels with tires for sale immediately.

Those of you that were in the same situation, how much are people paying for them?

8zero8

Reaction score
Ordered the Night Edition package on my 22' 3500 Limited. Truck should be here this week and already have my Method wheels and tires so will be posting the factory Night Edition wheels with tires for sale immediately.

Those of you that were in the same situation, how much are people paying for them

what size Method and What Tires/Size? Suspension Mods too, or just w/t? Congrats on new ride!

Zeus2018

Reaction score
what size Method and What Tires/Size? Suspension Mods too, or just w/t? Congrats on new ride!
Just a set of NV305's in 18x9, 35x12.5 Tires, probably a set of Nittos, and a Carli level with adjustable trackbar...

Slamman18Z

Reaction score
Similar situation, already have the the same size Method NV305 wheels, still debating what size tire. I pick up my truck next week and want to put the wheels and tires on before the following weekend. When I started searching for what the NE wheels with tires might be selling I found from $899 to as high as $1900 with tires, so I'm interested as well what others may have sold theirstwo wheels.jpg for.

LateToTheParty

Didn't want to come
Reaction score
I had mine listed and continually re-listed for a year. I think I started at a hopeful 1000 and continually dropped. I finally gave up but then happened to connect with a fellow member on here for $500.

Jsboening

Reaction score

Those of you that were in the same situation, how much are people paying for them?
Where are you located? I may be interested if your near Michigan.

hunterjoe

Reaction score
I sold mine for $1,500. Had another offer for $1,300. I originally listed them for $2,000. Sold in less than 2 weeks on FB marketplace. In the Twin Cities.

Users who are viewing this thread