Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you paying for diesel these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

elephantrider

Hydraulic Lifter Crew
Reaction score
$3.86/gal around round rock tx. there is no real baseline. 3wks ago it touched $4.50/gal. there is a gas station on burnet and brakes that's still @ $4.79/gal for some damn reason. $3.29/gal up near brownwood tx, about 140 miles north northwest of austin.

flan

Reaction score
In CT $4.35 is the bargain price, at neighboring stations less that a mile away the price can vary up to $4.79. The prices have been pretty consistent week to week.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
King Soopers (Kroger) fuel station in Douglas County CO was $4.29 last I filled. With only a $0.30 discount on my fuel saver program, it was $3.99

Murphy's Oil is my goto if I don't have at least $0.10 discount at a Krogers, they're always $0.10 less. Murphy's also sells ethenol free for the mowers and boat so sometimes I skip the extra discount at K so I'm not running all over.

I saw fuel in southern CO towns as high as $4.89.

Gas buddy is showing fuel here today at between $4.15 and $4.99 with Murphy's being only 7¢ less than K currently.

sludge

Reaction score
$6.49 -/+ in SF Bay Area. I’ll gladly take your $3.89.
A lot of California is beautiful, but I have come to hate this state's government. And before anyone says it, I know I can move, but that is usually easier said than done. I have 1 year to being eligible for retirement. At that time I'll be fixing up the house in order to sell and join the exodus out of here. For the most part, the voters in the major cities here are idiots.

unclelala

Reaction score
$1.79 a litre X 3.79 litres in a US gallon = $6.78 CA for a US gallon here in the Toronto area.

WEB

Reaction score
$5.65 where I live in Eastern WA. I go over to ID and fill up where it's usually about a $1 cheaper.

firemansdiesel

Reaction score
A lot of California is beautiful, but I have come to hate this state's government. And before anyone says it, I know I can move, but that is usually easier said than done. I have 1 year to being eligible for retirement. At that time I'll be fixing up the house in order to sell and join the exodus out of here. For the most part, the voters in the major cities here are idiots.
Yep, I just retired last week, but need to stick around for 2 more years before moving out of California. You are right that California is beautiful. If someone asked me what state I would like to retire in….. that would be California. Unfornuatly not a reality with good living style with retirement that can be had out of state.

CaptainMike

Reaction score
I'm doing the slow roll through several red states to find my new home this coming spring. I figure the $1100 bucks I paid California to register my truck will easily handle my moving expenses and I'll never have to pay that, or any other California tax, fee, levy, bond, carbon debt, fuel prices, etc again. And the best part of all is that I'm taking my state pension and healthcare with me! FGN.

mountainears

Reaction score
Cracks me up. What tax you don’t pay by moving out of California you pay in other ways. Go to Florida they nail you in insurance costs for example. Besides monetary things many are not great places to live IMHO. I don’t want the winters of Idaho or Montana as an example. Plan to retire where you want to live not how you want to live is my thinking. California I enjoy and is a big state with a huge variety in costs of living and terrain/climate. I moved and retired out of the Bay Area but still am in California and love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mountainears

Reaction score
And yea, I’m paying over $6 for diesel. Not thrilled with that but I like living here regardless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread