Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you listening to today?

Pasta4lnch

Reaction score
Not sure why - but I ended up listening to the whole album on my way home from work the other day (I have a LONG commute, lol) Haven't listened to this in a dogs age, but I was gut punched by how relevant these lyrics are after the past few years...one of the very few albums I can listen to cover to cover. Its writing and production are so freaking good and the musicianship is pretty darn amazing too...
Queensryche_-_Operation_Mindcrime_cover.jpg

ppine

Reaction score
Music like the one above can really get to women. Ask me how I know that is true.

SpeyRam

Reaction score
Not sure why - but I ended up listening to the whole album on my way home from work the other day (I have a LONG commute, lol) Haven't listened to this in a dogs age, but I was gut punched by how relevant these lyrics are after the past few years...one of the very few albums I can listen to cover to cover. Its writing and production are so freaking good and the musicianship is pretty darn amazing too...
View attachment 66847
Great record.

ppine

Reaction score
'The Road to Las Cruces" Margo Cilker covering Ian Tyson.
"Nevada is King" by Mike Beck. Western music for adults. No skulls, no dragons no yelling.

Users who are viewing this thread