Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weigh Safe Gooseneck ball

regal2800

Reaction score
I just came across a new product by weigh safe. it's a gooseneck ball that fits in the factory gooseneck hitch and it has a scale on the side to measure pin weights. Has anyone had any experience with weigh safe products? Seems like a cool gooseneck ball if it works as advertised.

Bozo

Self-banned
Reaction score
I just came across a new product by weigh safe. it's a gooseneck ball that fits in the factory gooseneck hitch and it has a scale on the side to measure pin weights. Has anyone had any experience with weigh safe products? Seems like a cool gooseneck ball if it works as advertised.
I have a weigh safe hitch, it worked for a little while, then I found it all oily and stuck on 900lbs reading. I would say you are better off weighing the truck at a cat scale and saving the money you’d spend on weigh safe. Plus, the CAT scale is legal proof where your weights are at. Just my $.02 for what it’s worth.

Users who are viewing this thread