Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weather gas price stuff won't work

Redfour5

Reaction score
I frankly living in MT use my weather and gas price stuff on my OLD uconnect on my Cherokee and Renegade all the time... After about two weeks, it quit working has multiple messages as to why like cannot connect or blank screen... How do I fix it. I know the system has updated a couple of times since I bought it in Feb 2022.

flan

Reaction score
Have you tried resetting the radio? Pressing the power + tune button at the same time holding them in will initiate a reset.

Redfour5

Reaction score
Have you tried resetting the radio? Pressing the power + tune button at the same time holding them in will initiate a reset.
I will do that as soon as I write down all my presets. I had to do an oil change and the tech said it happened and read off the solution to me from his computer. It said the same thing you did and is NOT an unusual problem apparently. He said he didn't actually do it because he didn't want to blow up my presets. I said, I'll do it...thanks... And thank you. I mentioned someone online had said the same thing.

Edit: I said I preferred the old UConnect like in my Renegade/2015/21 Ram 1500s. He said he did too and many people ask about being able to go back to Uconnect 4.

flan

Reaction score
I will do that as soon as I write down all my presets. I had to do an oil change and the tech said it happened and read off the solution to me from his computer. It said the same thing you did and is NOT an unusual problem apparently. He said he didn't actually do it because he didn't want to blow up my presets. I said, I'll do it...thanks... And thank you. I mentioned someone online had said the same thing.

Edit: I said I preferred the old UConnect like in my Renegade/2015/21 Ram 1500s. He said he did too and many people ask about being able to go back to Uconnect 4.
I did the reset on my Durango and it did not mess up any of my radios settings, ymmv!

Redfour5

Reaction score
I did the reset on my Durango and it did not mess up any of my radios settings, ymmv!
Thank you, I'll cross my fingers and still write down my preset channels. Fortunately, I only have about 12 or so and have not filled up the rest.

Users who are viewing this thread