Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Want to save some money on fuel at truck stops?

owdiss78

Reaction score
I was given this app to help save some fuel in my area of travel and want to pass this on to all the men Evers here. I save from $.15 to .50 per gallon there is places all over the country to use this app at. Yes I know it’s at truck stops but every $1 saved these days is needed the way the world is going. Just trying to help people out with travels or you working people driving the country daily with trucks needing fuel. Also want to add the link bellow will give myself and anyone who signs up $10 bonus for first time you use the up to buy fuel and if reading right a little bonus per gallon after that. Thank you all

Last edited:

OuterUB

Reaction score
I was given this app to help save some fuel in my area of travel and want to pass this on to all the men Evers here. I save from $.15 to .50 per gallon there is places all over the country to use this app at. Yes I know it’s at truck stops but every $1 saved these days is needed the way the world is going. Just trying to help people out with travels or you working people driving the country daily with trucks needing fuel.

Very kind of you sir. :cool:

Does it work in Canada ?

owdiss78

Reaction score
Since got my truck knew I’ve already saved enough to pay for my next camping spot for a weekend with the family is $40 much? no but that’s money spent on groceries.

GPurcell01

Reaction score
Done deal. Some of the discounts are huge. Does kinda suck having to go out the way for some of the truck stops but worth it with the prices I'm seeing.

owdiss78

Reaction score
Good find. How did you come across this?

My brother told me about it he is over the road trucker owner operator. he found it a while back and told me about it and also gave it to some of our family that is full time rv traveling to help save a few bucks. And if use the link it saves us both $10 and more rewords then more people who sign up

GPurcell01

Reaction score
My brother told me about it he is over the road trucker owner operator. he found it a while back and told me about it and also gave it to some of our family that is full time rv traveling to help save a few bucks. And if use the link it saves us both $10 and more rewords then more people who sign up
Thanks for putting it out there. I appreciate it with the current diesel hike.

owdiss78

Reaction score
Thanks for putting it out there. I appreciate it with the current diesel hike.

No problem and when I talked to a rep about it they said the more people who sign up the better deals they can negotiate with places

RAM_Dad

Reaction score
I’ve been using the Upside app, not sure if it applies to diesel. Usually get around 5-10 cents per gallon. Not much, but I’ll take it.

The biggest savings has actually been at the local grocery chain. They usually have 10-15% cash back in the Upside app. Restaurants usually have good cash back offers also.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
I was given this app to help save some fuel in my area of travel and want to pass this on to all the men Evers here. I save from $.15 to .50 per gallon there is places all over the country to use this app at. Yes I know it’s at truck stops but every $1 saved these days is needed the way the world is going. Just trying to help people out with travels or you working people driving the country daily with trucks needing fuel.

I’ve been using the Upside app, not sure if it applies to diesel. Usually get around 5-10 cents per gallon. Not much, but I’ll take it.

The biggest savings has actually been at the local grocery chain. They usually have 10-15% cash back in the Upside app. Restaurants usually have good cash back offers also.

You guys should at least disclose that these are referral/bonus programs that benefit both the new member and referrer when using your affiliate links to sign up.

owdiss78

Reaction score
You guys should at least disclose that these are referral/bonus programs that benefit both the new member and referrer when using your affiliate links to sign up.

Yes it does give both referrer and the affiliate a bonus I should of been more clear above. Still learning everything about the program as well.
Thank you

owdiss78

Reaction score

Edited my first post to make that clear about the link so it out there that it’s giving us bonuses for others signing up thank you

TW720HVY

Reaction score
I wonder if discount programs like this are one of the reasons why fuel is so much more expensive at the big name truck stops? In my area they are easily $0.30 to $0.40 higher than the smaller local stops.

Nothing is for free anymore, either someone else is paying for it (think credit cards with points/miles or in this case higher fuel costs) or they're data mining 24/7 because we checked the "terms and conditions" box without giving it a second thought (self included).

But, with that said, these devices are already doing it through the games, maps, weather apps, and oh yeah almost forgot, Social Media. So what's another data mining app downloaded and activated going to hurt. :rolleyes:

Thank you for sharing this,

Riddick

Reaction score
There are also apps you can use at normal gas stations. My wife and I personally use Get Upside and it saves us anywhere from .15 to .35 off per gallon. I saved .35 last night at a local Shell. Download the app and see if you like it, not all of us have easy access to truck stops. If you want a referral code shoot me a PM, I dont want this to turn into a free advertisement thread..... just trying to help others save at the pump.

Users who are viewing this thread