Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Valley Center 6.7 tunes

Mulely

Reaction score
I'm looking at using these guys since i can't find anything bad on FB. Anyone here tried these fellas out for their tunes? Thinking of using their EFI Live tuner and switch.
-Dave

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Ask em how long they have been in buisness….

Calibrated power is one of the best tuners for emissions on tuning.

Riddick

Reaction score
I believe the owner is a member on here @gyman98

From what I have gathered on them they do not write their own tunes but use some of the best Cummins tuners such as CCS and AMDP.

I have messaged him in the past and they responded fast and answered all of my questions. If tunes were available today for my truck I would not hesitate to give him business.

I wont be surprised if he posts in here before the end of the day.

Mulely

Reaction score

From what I have gathered on them they do not write their own tunes but use some of the best Cummins tuners such as CCS and AMDP.

I have messaged him in the past and they responded fast and answered all of my questions. If tunes were available today for my truck I would not hesitate to give him business.

I've been in email contact with them and they are fast to reply, that's for sure. I'm just so nervous with a 90k truck so I want to make sure it's legit lol.

Joedel25

Reaction score
I'm looking at using these guys since i can't find anything bad on FB. Anyone here tried these fellas out for their tunes? Thinking of using their EFI Live tuner and switch.
-Dave

Did you make the jump?

gyman98

Reaction score

would have if i seen this earlier lol

Users who are viewing this thread