Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Updates for U Connect

Dame

Reaction score
I have finally gotten over the air update for U connect. But I believe this is still an old Version. Car now says 20.01.10 on my 2019 Limited.
Ram says it needs to be updated again should say the latest version . But how what is it ? The Dealer couldn’t even figure it out. They kept saying my radio was up-to-date and it wasn’t. Just got the update today. Two years later just left the shop a month ago

Dame

Reaction score
Put your vin here and see if they have one you can download and install yourself.

That never works. It would always say is up-to-date. And this morning it literally did a update over the air, but according to corporate it’s still 4 updates behind.

PRS

Reaction score
When speaking with a Uconnect tech, he said that feature on the drive Uconnect website hasn’t been updated in 2 yrs. Just FYI.

Dame

Reaction score
It has never work, gotta update over the air call you connect finally got the dealer to do 4 updates, after proven that their system at the dealership had not been updated either. I also showed him that TBS bulletin.

southern_yank

Reaction score
It has never work, gotta update over the air call you connect finally got the dealer to do 4 updates, after proven that their system at the dealership had not been updated either. I also showed him that TBS bulletin.
Are the u connect updates specific to 12" screens, or are there applicable updates for the 8.4 non nav units?

AH64ID

Staff member
Reaction score
Are the u connect updates specific to 12" screens, or are there applicable updates for the 8.4 non nav units?

It’s depends on what software you have. .160 is the most current, that I’m aware of.

Warweasel

Reaction score
This is the most recent version, as of last month, anyway. I had to pay about $60 for the dealer to upgrade it, but they were able to do it.

Attachments

• IMG_4300.jpg
    IMG_4300.jpg
    505.8 KB · Views: 77

rupert

Reaction score
BigDaddyKong, thanks for that info. I just checked my wife's 2018 1500 8.4in screen and my 2023 2500 12in screen. It said both are up to date.

AH64ID

Staff member
Reaction score
BigDaddyKong, thanks for that info. I just checked my wife's 2018 1500 8.4in screen and my 2023 2500 12in screen. It said both are up to date.

That website is not updated or accurate for 2018+ trucks, at least that's what I have been told.

rupert

Reaction score
Ok, thanks for the info. I'll have to look further into it.

Users who are viewing this thread