Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Updated HDs are coming

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score
Orders end mid

2024 orders end march 15th ish I believe. I wonder when the 2025 order info is released? Might be worth ordering and if 2025 is significantly better you could always eat the deposit…
I would highway recommend waiting to order a 2025 until production has started and all of the options / offerings are solidified. There have been numerous times where early orders are either delayed heavily or changed due to option changes / availability at the beginning of production. For instance: Lots of 2023 owners thought they were getting digital instrument clusters and painted fender flares on their 2023 Laramie’s, only to find out months later both had been removed from that trim level all together.

unclelala

Reaction score
I’m not ordering a new truck. More than pleased with my 2022.
Had a GMC 1500 extend a cab I bought new in 1988 and finally got rid of it in 2018 only because all the interior mechanics were going blooie. So I hope to get at least half that out of my 2021 Ram.

4FishLimit

Reaction score
Orders end mid

2024 orders end march 15th ish I believe. I wonder when the 2025 order info is released? Might be worth ordering and if 2025 is significantly better you could always eat the deposit…

Given the huge backlog of inventory on dealer lots, I’m betting production won’t start until the tail end of Q2 or sometime in Q3.

Gives Ram/dealers time to move existing inventory, announce the new product and start taking orders.

For as sweet as some of the factory incentives has been the last 6 months, I’m willing to bet the last of these trucks may see some steep discounts.

LegendaryLawman

Legendary Pessimist
Reaction score
You are probably right…I’m betting we will see 15% off msrp towards end of model year. I thought the 22’s were 15 off end of last year…

AH64ID

Staff member
Reaction score
You are probably right…I’m betting we will see 15% off msrp towards end of model year. I thought the 22’s were 15 off end of last year…

That’s what they did with ‘23 Gladiators before the ‘24 redesign.

When our local dealer took another 10% off plus rebates the wife bought one.

Enve46

Reaction score
Ram would have to offer something really extravagant on price point entry for me to dump my 23. Sure the new cab would be nice in my PW but I wouldn’t raise my debt and monthly for it.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
I wish they would bring out the 1st Gen 4 door cabs with the top tier 1st Gen options with the updated powertrain now that would be a truck i would buy right away! I miss the simplicity!

Enve46

Reaction score
I wish they would bring out the 1st Gen 4 door cabs with the top tier 1st Gen options with the updated powertrain now that would be a truck i would buy right away! I miss the simplicity!
Give me a white, 2500 sport Laramie 2nd Gen, with the 6.4 V8 and manual.

Chrisminx

Reaction score
There's a dealer northwest of Houston offering over 20% off msrp on 2024 Limited 3500 HO DRW. I think they have 6 in stock.

Cpsram21

Reaction score
I would highway recommend waiting to order a 2025 until production has started and all of the options / offerings are solidified. There have been numerous times where early orders are either delayed heavily or changed due to option changes / availability at the beginning of production. For instance: Lots of 2023 owners thought they were getting digital instrument clusters and painted fender flares on their 2023 Laramie’s, only to find out months later both had been removed from that trim level all together.
Yes and i think removing the painted fender flares was a stupid idea on the laramie ! For a $100 worth of parts and a little paint they took one of the reasons i ordered a laramie away just to save a few pennies. I personally think they look cheap without the flares and they off better rock chip protection anyways. Glad i got my 21 when all the options i wanted were still available without moving up to a different trim.

Users who are viewing this thread