Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Up to 10K off MSRP on TRX Koons of Tyson's Corner 100% price protected!

Koons_Ram

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
All RAM trims are 5% below invoice. (1500/2500/3500) Excluding TRX

23 TRX pricing is as follows

MSRP of 85,000 and under = 9,500 off of MSRP
MSRP of over 84,999 = 10,000 off of MSRP

DODGE ordering is currently closed and waiting for the 23 Model Year to open.

Wrangler 392 order is at 4% below invoice

We of course will continue the following:

5% Below Invoice on all other Jeep Orders

ALL ORDERS ARE 100% PRICE PROTECTED!!

Plus your states tax, tags and $899 Processing Fee.

Please email Koonsgroupbuy@koons.com with the PDF from Rams website and we will build and price it out for you! Please do not call the dealership as only a select few handle this program.

flan

Reaction score
A bit OT, but are there any order guides or 23 order dates for Durango’s? Are you guys a certain price below invoice on ordered units as well?

mkmsr

Reaction score
Would have been nice if they were doing that last year. But instead they were selling trucks on the lot at $20k over MSRP and wanted MSRP on orders. As a previous customer of theirs I say never again.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Koons_Ram

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
A bit OT, but are there any order guides or 23 order dates for Durango’s? Are you guys a certain price below invoice on ordered units as well?
Hello The Order guide for the 23 is linked to this message. As Far as the Dodges They have not opened yet and we are not sure when they will be opened for the 23 models.

Attachments

• 23 TRX Order Guide.pdf
    36.4 KB · Views: 10

flan

Reaction score
Hello The Order guide for the 23 is linked to this message. As Far as the Dodges They have not opened yet and we are not sure when they will be opened for the 23 models.
Ok I was looking for a 2023 Dodge Durango order guide, your link is to TRX’s. Are the order guides not available until order banks are open?

rossagge

Reaction score
Ok I was looking for a 2023 Dodge Durango order guide, your link is to TRX’s. Are the order guides not available until order banks are open?
It seems that way. I'm waiting to put in an order on a 2023 Challenger R/T Scat Pack WB. No order guide for it yet as the ordering isn't available yet.
Edit: BTW, I just looked at and sat in a Durango today. Looking for an SUV as well. Between the Jeep GC-L, Wagoneer and Tahoe Duramax. Have you considered the GC-L?

flan

Reaction score
It seems that way. I'm waiting to put in an order on a 2023 Challenger R/T Scat Pack WB. No order guide for it yet as the ordering isn't available yet.
Edit: BTW, I just looked at and sat in a Durango today. Looking for an SUV as well. Between the Jeep GC-L, Wagoneer and Tahoe Duramax. Have you considered the GC-L?
No, I’m very early into shopping around. I’m thinking springtime for purchase. I haven't checked out anything in person yet. I will say the “L” just does not grab my eye like the Durango with the vented hood and blackout package does. What crossed the Durango off your list?

rossagge

Reaction score
No, I’m very early into shopping around. I’m thinking springtime for purchase. I haven't checked out anything in person yet. I will say the “L” just does not grab my eye like the Durango with the vented hood and blackout package does. What crossed the Durango off your list?
I guess mainly two things. It's a bit dated for me and no off road capability. I'm not looking for a crawler but do want something with clearance. I do like it, but moving through it, the Jeep GCL has more space. I like the price point even with the Hemi. I'm actually now wanting something even bigger. Wish Dodge would make a budget friendly full size. I think I'm gonna look more into the Wagoneer L. It comes with the SO Hurricane. I just want a Base Series I 4x4 with the HD trailer tow package. That gives you some nice capabilities for a "budget" SUV compared to the likes of a Yukon or Sub. 68k approx, less a nice discount from these great dealers not playing games. I also want to maximize passenger space (8 pax) without going to a full size van. Only dilemma is I might have to get rid of my 3500. I won't need a big tow vehicle once I get rid of my 5er. But will miss my Cummins.

Sent from my moto g stylus (2021) using Tapatalk

rossagge

Reaction score
So, I found a dealer close by with an RT on the lot. Decided to give it another chance and yeah, I like it. Drove it and it felt nice. This one didn't have the Tow N Go, which I would want. The standard RT still sounded nice. Wasn't overbearing. But you're right, the hood, wheels and flares make it look aggressive. Even more so with the Tow N Go. I can deal without having off-road clearance as we'll be using my wife's Ranger Tremor for any off-roading fun anyhow. I'll be looking into the Durango some more! ;)
Edit: BTW 2023 ordering is open. I was able to build a 23 Durango RT. I have the Standard Features and RT Plus features if you want it. Didn't get the Order Guide.

Last edited:

flan

Reaction score
So, I found a dealer close by with an RT on the lot. Decided to give it another chance and yeah, I like it. Drove it and it felt nice. This one didn't have the Tow N Go, which I would want. The standard RT still sounded nice. Wasn't overbearing. But you're right, the hood, wheels and flares make it look aggressive. Even more so with the Tow N Go. I can deal without having off-road clearance as we'll be using my wife's Ranger Tremor for any off-roading fun anyhow. I'll be looking into the Durango some more! ;)
Edit: BTW 2023 ordering is open. I was able to build a 23 Durango RT. I have the Standard Features and RT Plus features if you want it. Didn't get the Order Guide.
RT plus, tow and go, wide tires, big brakes with the blingy red calipers and good sound system are on my checklist.

I’d love the 23 info you have, I just checked the dodge site and still only 22 info up there. I hope they offer more than the 4 colors they did for 22.

Wrayzor

Reaction score
See an issue with this?

Koons_Ram

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
See an issue with this?
Haha, Sorry about that just a typo, We will be posting a new price structure here soon as well and We will correct that. Thank you for pointing it out though.

Users who are viewing this thread