Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unable to add cameras to home page???

Etoimos

Reaction score
When I first got my truck back in February I was able to add the truck's cameras to the Home page via the custom widget/apps. At some point this summer I lost the ability to add the Surround View and Front camera to it. The other cameras I can still add to it as in the photo below.

Uconnect.jpg

Anyone have this issue or can anyone confirm that you can still add those two cameras to your home screen?

jebruns

Reaction score
Are they on some other short menu already? Some apps, like Nav, can only be added to one.

tchur1

Reaction score
I currently have the surround view in the shortcuts section on my home page

Etoimos

Reaction score
Are they on some other short menu already? Some apps, like Nav, can only be added to one.

They are not on any other page or menu. I thought that could be the issue and I think maybe the system thinks they are on another page and will not release them for me to add them anywhere else.

I currently have the surround view in the shortcuts section on my home page
Thanks. I wanted to confirm that it was still an option so I could tell the dealership and not have them tell me it was removed at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread