Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uconnect App via Iphone

Steve_Cornell

Reaction score
Has anyone had trouble with Uconnect on their Iphone?
It worked fine when I first got it (late October) but hasn't been able to connect for the last 2 months, I get this screen..

Attachments

• image0.png
    image0.png
    267.1 KB · Views: 16

RamCares

RamCares Team
Reaction score
Has anyone had trouble with Uconnect on their Iphone?
It worked fine when I first got it (late October) but hasn't been able to connect for the last 2 months, I get this screen..

Hi Steve_Cornell,
We recommend checking the app store to make sure the app is up-to-date. If you still continue to experience concerns, please send us a private message with your VIN so we can look into this further.

Lydia
RamCares

Jsrunnlus

Reaction score
There ws an iPhone update not long ago which required re-entering credentials for touch login but mine works without issue.

Squatch

Reaction score
Does the uconnect app offer any benefit to us guys with the 5” uconnect 3 head unit? Is that unit even remotely connected? Does it auto update like the bigger screened units do?

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Does the uconnect app offer any benefit to us guys with the 5” uconnect 3 head unit? Is that unit even remotely connected? Does it auto update like the bigger screened units do?
Anything lesser than the 8.4n does not even connect to the app

Thorvald

Reaction score
It’s really too bad about this app I actually would use the remote start feature more often but I’m not paying $30 a month for the stupid thing. With taxes it comes to $400 a year up here in Canada. In-sane.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
It’s really too bad about this app I actually would use the remote start feature more often but I’m not paying $30 a month for the stupid thing. With taxes it comes to $400 a year up here in Canada. In-sane.
Yea thats why i got a 2 way remote start for 500$ installed all plug and play and no subscription

Users who are viewing this thread