Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TRX reveal video dropped a few hours ago

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
In Case You Missed It: Unveiling Of The 2021 Ram 1500 TRX:
Here Is Everything You Need To Know About The New TRX...

1597858254907.png

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
I like the part where its driving through a lake. Said to be the most expensive factory ram to date with a fully loaded rig coming to a whopping 102k

Ruffone

Reaction score
I like the intro where they mock the Raptor, that was definitely well thought out and funny.

Bozo

Self-banned
Reaction score
Definitely a truck for the guys with “little man syndrome”. Neat, but $100k.....no thanks.

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
I like the launch special edition. Definitely wish mine had the diagnostics and health on the u connect

@JC

Reaction score
Definitely a truck for the guys with “little man syndrome”. Neat, but $100k.....no thanks.
Well a fully loaded Dually HO can run past 100k as well, this just has a different purpose. It may not be your purpose but that's ok, having choices is a good thing and, personally, I'm happy with FCA making as many performance vehicles available as possible even.

Bozo

Self-banned
Reaction score
Well a fully loaded Dually HO can run past 100k as well, this just has a different purpose. It may not be your purpose but that's ok, having choices is a good thing and, personally, I'm happy with FCA making as many performance vehicles available as possible even.
True enough. And yes on the performance vehicles.......now if we could get rid of big brother watching our every move.....

Users who are viewing this thread