Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trucks from Hertz

wowens79

Reaction score
It was quoted online at van horns along with three other similar trucks. I put money down on it without looking at it and they had over ten people that day calling about it. one guy flew from Alaska to Iowa to buy one of the other ones. The day after I put money down to hold it, they listed it on their site at 38000 for my truck just to get more calls.... It was just dumb luck that i found it. I was searching online for rams 2500's in the 32-38k range and happen to see them. The dealer (van horn) had bought the four trucks from an auction in Texas and had not even seen the trucks either.

Thanks!! Im in Georgia, and there are about 50 I've found in the south east, but the are asking 42-44 with the level 1 or 2 package. I'm tempted, but thinking I may try to get another year or so out of my current truck.

Users who are viewing this thread