Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Truck radio station presets keep going back to default - why ?

usoneillb

Reaction score
22’ ram tradesman 2500 and I set my radio presets and within 2-3 days later there all gone and back like it came from factory.

I’m new to rams so not sure if I’ve done something or the truck is losing its memory. I’m the only driver and the only profile saved in the truck is mine .

Any ideas on this ?

Deki

Reaction score
22’ ram tradesman 2500 and I set my radio presets and within 2-3 days later there all gone and back like it came from factory.

I’m new to rams so not sure if I’ve done something or the truck is losing its memory. I’m the only driver and the only profile saved in the truck is mine .

Any ideas on this ?
Mine was doing the same thing, and it did it after the update as well. What i did as a temporary solution is create two profiles. One i don't care about, and the second one with my things saved on it. Now when it resets, i just select my profile and it loads right up. Hope that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread