Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Truck Bed Cover Search Continues

NMX779

Reaction score
SELLING: DiamondbackHD bed cover, 12 pre-installed anchor cleats, 1600 lbs hauling capacity (excellent for heavy snow), w/Cross Bin 13. Just over 1 year old. Whole kit sells for $2658. Letting it go for $2K. Excellent condition. Installs in 45min. Good for 2010-2022 RAM 2500/3500 long bed. Reach out if interested. Austin, TX area.

Skiross

Reaction score
I searched for weeks to find the best cover for my '21 Big Horn w/ Rambox. I went with Truck Covers USA retractable with the T-tracks installed so I can add a Yakima rack on top of the cover.
Installed it myself (pretty easy) and I'm super happy with it. Not cheap ($2500 ish delivered) but great build quality and customer service has been amazing. Called on a Saturday and talked to a live person who was extremely helpful.

jenninr

Reaction score
The Mountain Top Evo M looks like a nice cover but they don't offer it for the HD Rams yet. I messaged them about it and they said they plan to release one in 23. It has a smaller canister than other retractable covers and it's strong enough to stand on. It sits above the rail. That's good if you have something that's just a little too tall for between the rail covers but it makes it have less of a clean look. It has built in T track too. I'm ordering a 23 model truck so I plan to keep an eye out to see if they have released it when my eventual order comes in.

Users who are viewing this thread